Search results

1. jst

DAC to Subwoofer output input voltage problem.

Sorry for bumping the thread once again when the problem is fixed but I have to do it justice for this bass regulator which is working fine now, and I cannot edit my last post. (Usually I can edit all my posts even the old ones in other forums) After trying the bass regulator once again, it's...
  2. jst

Nah, I'm not annoyed, not at all. And yeah it is, hahah.
  3. jst

1. Of course, like I said earlier it works fine when using Cambridge Audio Azur 640a v2 from pre-out, other than that, nothing works. Sansui Pre out, directly from DAC, using the newly bought bass regulator. 2. It is from Topping D10s DAC, I split it using audio video selector with 4 inputs and...
  4. jst

I can't edit my old post it seems. Just want to update that the item I bought has arrived but it doesn't work as expected. It probably able to weaken the signal but not to a point that's acceptable by wharfedale sw250 because the distorted sound seems less. However, I can make it gone by using...
  5. jst

I'll try it later when it arrives, it's foreign merchant in local online shop, probably will take 1 or 2 weeks. It's for subwoofer I hope it won't double low filter or make the sound weird, hope I can tamper with it to disable the left one if it does make it weird.
  6. jst

Thx. I think I found one similar locally for ~$5 , it seems passive, no jack for dc or anything. 17 ppl bought it, so I'm not alone, hahah.
  7. jst

I use DAC Topping D10s : And I use Wharfedale SW250 Subwoofer I usually use Cambridge Audio Azur 640a that comes with PRE OUT, that I can use for my active subwoofer, but now I prefer using Aiyima A07 , but it doesn't have preout (since it's just amp, not integrated amp). The problem is ...
  8. jst

Asking about DIY speakers, ohm, frequency, crossover, watt

I think I'll make a new thread for this subwoofer problem, I'm very curious now :p
  9. jst

Will that fix the distorted bass ? I use Topping D10s=> directly to WharfedaleSW250 subwoofer (using splitter one to amp, one to sub) and the bass is so distorted almost sound like its broken. Seems like the output from topping d10s is too high for the sub. So Hi-Low will lower the input ...
  10. jst

I think that's a good idea, to join local community. Since whatever part they mention I can get it much more easily since it's local. I don't like overpowering bass so I hardly use my wharfedale sw250, and lately I can;t even use it at all because Aiyima A07 doesnt hv subwf out. Having dac...
  11. jst

Thanks for the tips, about the box, there's a custom speaker box maker service here that I can use, that's why I pick small speakers with only 4 inch so it wont be too expensive, on top of because my amp is only low watt, but I hesitate now. I thought I could just throw in stuffs hoping it...
  12. jst

Which power supply should I pair with AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 amp?

Were you playing music or test tones ? That number shows the Voltage going to your speaker. You can get the watt using a formula : P = V²/R , you can use your speaker impedance or measure it yourself using multimeter because it can be different, but for estimates using impedance is ok too. So...
  13. jst

How if I use an ACTIVE 4-way crossover ? like the one for car audio (I think there's also diy kit/manufactured), can even change frequency at any time. Aiyima A07 use very low watt from the wall like 4 watt, if I have 4 Aiyima A07 amps for powering each way then it's simpler since each speaker...
  14. jst

Ok, post the result later if you decide to do it, but it's also ok if you don't. You can just touch the rod to speaker + - or amp without sticking it there, just let them touch (guide each rod/probe with hand and read the lcd).
  15. jst

Ok thanks for all the advice, actually this is the second time I asked something like this and ALL of you said more or less the same thing. So I guess I have to think twice lol. The thought of adding sub in the same box is because this compo speakers that I have can produce low sound without...
  16. jst

You don't actually get the wattage, but the Voltage then use P(watt)=V^2 / Resistance of your speaker, you can use your speaker spec or if you're familiar you can check the ohm yourself using multimeter, but the Voltage alone and your speaker impedance is ok too. Just for estimates. So you set...
  17. jst

If I want to make diy speakers, is it common to put subwoofer in it ? I use sony compo speakers the other day it has something like super woofer as they call it, but it sounds a bit like subwoofer. It's really good for watching movies/gaming nice low but not overpowering, it makes every sound...
  18. jst

How clean is 3205000 power supply?

I find this kinda funny, I was looking for 3205000 when I bought mine since in my country Aiyima A07 doesn't include power source. But I found one with similar number GZD-0325000 , the power cable uses C5 which is very unusual for me, in fact this was the first time I found something using that...
  19. jst

@friarminor hi friarminor, are you familiar with using multimeter ? or do you have a kwh meter ? If yes, and if you have the time, could you please test the output of your aiyima a07 with that 48v7.5a industrial psu. kwhmeter looks like this, it's an awesome tool and cost 7 bucks, my Aiyima...
Top Bottom