Search results

1. O

Topping DX3 Pro+ Review (DAC & Headphone Amp)

I have a couple of questions about this unit. I am guessing that they have already been answered here but I haven't been able to find it. If I use the line outs to a pair of active speakers, will the volume nob on the dx3 pro+ still work? And, how are the line outs? Thanks. edit; looks like this...
  2. O

Battle of RCA Cables: Mogami, Amazon, Monoprice

Same here. I buy the mono price ones sometimes because you can get them in 0.5 meters. Here in Canada, I'm having a hard time finding 6 inch rca cables. The only ones I can find cost around 40 to 50 bucks on Amazon. I could buy the Schiit ones, but with shipping, and taxes, and exchange to CAD...
  3. O

Review and Measurements of Fiio K5 Pro

I'm sorry for replying to a post that almost 2 years old now...I just bought this dac/headphone amp (it is in the mail) and have a similar set up. I have 4 devices connected to my avr through hdmi. The avr goes out to my tv using hdmi (arc). I plan to use the tv's optical out to go to the...
  4. O

Audioengine A5+ Powered Speaker Review

What is that next to the clock? Reminds me of my old Creative Zen MP3 player from way back in 2003/2004.
  5. O

Schiit Modi 3+ Review (Stereo DAC)

I just bought one of these. Should be getting it today. For Canuckians like me, its around 125 $CAD, plus $28CAD for shipping (international economy), and $27 in import duties (probably HST - I am in ON). So a total of around $180 CAD for the Schiit Modi. The Topping D10s is going for $140...
  6. O

EQ Software for Windows, Linux, macOS, iOS/iPadOS and Android.

Hi there, anyone know of an equalizer app that would work with a music streaming service on ipad? Im trying to figure out if there is something that could used for any of the streaming services. Thank you.
Top Bottom