Search results

1. D

Topping L30 II Review (Headphone Amp)

@Amir Hi! Can you help me with one thing? Lets say that i have source like DX160 and it have good line output on high volume, but worse than this one, then when i want to listen on my sesitive iems over L30 ii, then it will be better over it than headphone output in iBasso? Because L30 will get...
  2. D

Shanling UA2 Aborted Review (DAC & Amp)

I also was hoping for some new measurements here :(
  3. D

ANIME.. Anyone?

Oh i didn't expect to see anime here :D My first was Bleach, and it was fun but damn, there is a lot of excelent anime now. My Favs: Naruto - also manga Black Clover - also manga Dr Stone Full Metal Alchemist Boku No Hero Academia - also manga Seven Deadly Sins One Punch Man
  4. D

Yes! People don't know how little power headphones requies... and they impressed by heavy power amplifiers just cause they have different tuning, but people do not realize that they increasing thd, noise and dynamic range drops using too powerfull gear. But hardest thing is to convince them that...
  5. D

For me that is completly fine, I'm using something like 0.3V on HD650 on casual listening session using low gain, and there is no more demanding headphones in my collection, just hope to get low distorted dongle for IEMs that can handle also my bigger headphones when needed. Also I think that...
  6. D

After adjusting it's like that on balanced, i know that is not professional gear but playing sine on max volume should be measured pretty fine with standard AC Voltage meter.
  7. D

@amirm Hi! I can help you fix this, Usb Audio Player app helped me solve what you found here, connect UA2 to the phone, then open UAP, click volume button, small window will pop up, there is ,,hardware volume" button, click it, then you will see 3 sliders, put them all up and then on high gain...
Top Bottom