Search results

1. Blaze_NY

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

So filter 2 is the default filter i believe it is a fast roll filter the only filter that really alters the sound is filter number five which is no over sampling which is basically like having no filter. I alternate between two and five as they both sound the best to me.
  2. Blaze_NY

Monoprice THX AAA 887 on sale on uk monoprice site.

Awesome! I just picked up a used thx 789 for $240 loving it so far
  3. Blaze_NY

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

how does this compare to the d30 pro?
  4. Blaze_NY

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

has to be because it does not work at all no matter what i try
  5. Blaze_NY

Topping A90 Headphone Amplifier Review

Just received my a90 today and as soon as i turn it on the led flashes red and it doesn't produce any sound through any input. Smh
  6. Blaze_NY

The components for foobar in the driver folder are really outdated and buggy
  7. Blaze_NY

Yup my problem exactly, native dsd only works for me over asio dsdtranscode on foobar
  8. Blaze_NY

I'll give your settings a shot, i used to also run asio2 but noticed i was unable to run dsd 256 with it enabled. Do you seem to face that problem?
  9. Blaze_NY

Anyone else experiencing a half second delay on songs? In foobar some tracks begin playing half a second in i'm on the latest driver
  10. Blaze_NY

Topping L30 or JDS Atom

The l30 is an amazing little amp and the build quality is really nice. Enjoy
  11. Blaze_NY

Topping A30Pro Review (Balanced Headphone Amp)

wtf i tried this on my unit and its silent there's some witchcraft going on with yours
  12. Blaze_NY

Just got the amp in today and wow it has some power
  13. Blaze_NY

Still kinda new to this hobby does running a balanced connection on the a30 pro mean i cant use the single ended port?
  14. Blaze_NY

Would you say its worth returning my e30 for the d10?
  15. Blaze_NY

Anyone know how good this would pair with an e30? Would buying a d30 pro be a better choice?
  16. Blaze_NY

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

It could just be that it makes my hd 600's louder regardless it feels like an upgrade to me
  17. Blaze_NY

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Just picked this unit up and wow it drives my hd600's nicely i tend to listen to my music at really high volumes and this unit definitely does that. To my ears it sounds better than my previous amp the jds atom
  18. Blaze_NY

What headphone(s) do you own ?

Sennheiser hd600, hd58x and vmoda crossfade m-100. Looking at picking up a pair of hifiman sundaras
Top Bottom