Search results

1. P

DROP + SENNHEISER PC38X Review (Headphone)

Would you put them over HD560s or tygr300r for gaming?
  2. P

DROP + SENNHEISER PC38X Review (Headphone)

I use it with qudelix 5K and its perfect, i have it on my pc on usb and i can take calls on bluetooth
  3. P

Shenzhenaudio Topping EX5 Review (DAC and Headphone Amplifier)

I would take the EX5 just for the convenience of having control remote, xlr out (really nice for monitors) and the Bluetooth, I mean is about 60-80 bucks, and if you really need something more budget there is stuff like schiit stack and zen dac v2
  4. P

Shenzhenaudio Topping EX5 Review (DAC and Headphone Amplifier)

I'm in love with the form factor and remote control, even if is just 1w @ 32ohm (well controlled), i don't care even if I have already the atom stack (which is twice power after 32ohm), should I even care for the XA-10?
  5. P

THX Onyx Review (headphone adapter)

I see... at this point I just got stuck between Hiby FC3 (still possible the use of hiby app) and the 5K since this 2 have in-line mic support, but in my head the 5K sounds like the less headache device
  6. P

THX Onyx Review (headphone adapter)

I'm interested on how things like PC38X/PC37X could scale with something like the Onyx, but with stuff like Qudelix 5K having TRRS 3.5mm with in-line mic support, dual ESS DAC, balanced output and costing half the price, bluetooth (with LDAC and APTX Adaptive) is even worth considering.
Top Bottom