Search results

1. MrEWhite

FS: RME ADI-2/4 Pro SE

I'm selling my RME ADI-2/4 Pro SE for $2200 + shipping (PayPal) to CONUS only. I've been using it since around January, and I wanted to try something different, and I've landed on a different DAC/amp combo I'm liking better, so I'm selling this. It works perfectly and sounds great.
  2. MrEWhite

FS: Corpse Cable Dual 1/4" to 4.4mm TRRRS GraveDigger Adapter for RME ADI-2 Pro

Shipping to CONUS only. For sale is a Corpse Cable Custom Dual 1/4" to 4.4mm TRRRS GraveDigger Adapter for RME AUDIO ADI-2 Pro. It converts the ADI-2 Pro's two front 1/4" jacks to a balanced 4.4mm jack to plug headphones into. I'm selling this as I bought it and couldn't return it and I no...
  3. MrEWhite

FS: Topping A90

Shipping to CONUS Only I’m selling a lightly used Topping A90 with it’s box, a 1/4th male to 3.5mm female adapter, and it's power cable for $405 with free shipping. I’ve had it since September and it’s works perfectly.
  4. MrEWhite

RME ADI-2 DAC FS + Topping A90 OR ADI-2 PRO FS R BE?

I'm looking at reducing the footprint on my desk used up by audio hardware by getting a ADI-2 Pro FS R BE. But, I wanted to know if I'd be getting significantly less output power by using the two front ports for a balanced headphone out instead of using a ADI-2 DAC FS & a Topping A90 with it's...
  5. MrEWhite

Good 4.4mm to 4 pin XLR balanced adapter?

I have a pair of headphones that only have a 4.4mm balanced cable, and I was looking for a good adapter to standard 4 pin XLR that didn't break the bank. Any recommendations?
  6. MrEWhite

Which has more power: Schiit Jotunheim 2 or Topping A90?

I'm looking at ordering a Schiit Bifrost 2, and I wanted a nice headphone amp to go with it. I'm currently choosing between a Schiit Jotunheim 2 and the Topping A90 to power a pair of Hifiman HE6se headphones, so I need something with lots of power. Out of these two amps, which would deliver a...
  7. MrEWhite

Help! I can hear my computer's components through my DAC!

So let me go through my setup: 1. APC Surge Protector 2. Three prong power cables powering my Topping A90 & PC 3. Micro USB cable powering my Schiit Modius through the USB port on my PC, connected to the Topping through RCA cables (balanced ones coming in the mail soon) Through this setup, if I...
Top Bottom