Search results

1. I

USB to SPDIF?

Hi guys. I have bought a rega elicit mk5 amplifier that includes a dac (wolfson) and I really like It the warm sound It provides It fits my linton very well so... Right now I am connecting my laptop to HDMI to my TV and from my TV digital output to the amplifier(dac). I dont think this is the...
  2. I

Is there any better of Neumann KH150 + 2x KH750 at this price range?

Hello guys. So maybe some remember me a few months ago I was trying to decide which monitors buy but I decided to expend more money into it (like 6000 range) of course I can go up if it's worth it. My usage is in a 7mx4m room (aprox 30m2 or 80m3) at 2m-2.25m distance. Between 85-95db SPL. Music...
  3. I

Can't decide $3500 budget: KH120II + KH750 vs 8330 + 7350 vs R3 Meta vs Others

Hi guys, I can't decide to be honest so any feedback is appreciated. First of all, a quick introduction: I will be using this system for home/domestic purposes, for music listening pleasure and eventually some movies. I know what studio monitors are, I had in the past some KRK VXT4 + KRK10s...
  4. I

Help recommendation DAC / AMP for headphones (Combo or separated units?)

Hi everyone. Love this forum. I have a pair of Sennheiser HD599SE (50 ohm) and AKG K371 (32 ohm). I use them for listening music (all kind of genres) using FLAC or TIDAL mostly. I do not have plans to change the headphones until a few years to come, this is important because both of them are...
Top Bottom