Search results

1. I

SMSL SU-X with 2x ES9039MSPRO

Nice let us know when you tried it
  2. I

Neumann KH 150+kh750 2.1 vs Neumann KH310?

if you liked 8040 you have the 8340 with GLM, 8331 is more expensive because is the ones line 3way
  3. I

Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary speaker review & measurements by Erin's Audio Corner

I dont need a streamer to be honest I Just use Tidal for listening music directly from my computer that is connected directly into my amplifier to the linton Of course if for the same money I get a streamer lets go, but I dont care too much.
  4. I

Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary speaker review & measurements by Erin's Audio Corner

Hey guys what DAC would you buy having the Lintons? I am wondering which will be the best match.
  5. I

Neumann KH 150 Monitor Review

Have you used the ma1 for calibrate your room? If you havent noticed diff is prob of your room then. You listened to your room not to the monitors.
  6. I

Is It posible to calibrate the room just using a DB meter and a frequency generator for the 10 band instead of using minidsp/dirac? Is It viable?
  7. I

Is there anyone Linton owner here using it with MiniDSP Flex + UMIK calibration? Not sure if it's worth it to fix some room problems. Actually because I am in Spain and a MiniDSP + Umik 2 is around 750 euro And on top of that I need the dirac live license
  8. I

Neumann KH120 II Monitor Review

The DSP resamples everything to 48Khz I think there is no way to avoid this no Matter if you use analog or digital input
  9. I

S.M.S.L PO100, PO100 PRO & PO100 AK - Measurements (Digital Interfaces & DAC)

Thanks! nice, I think I will go with the SMSL then because I can't find any alternative in my countr, and to be honest 100 EUR for the Topping 10s where I dont need a DAC at all, its a bit too much.
  10. I

USB to SPDIF?

The topping is nice but its 100 euro where i live, I dont need the DAC part so I discarded because that. The Matrix S SPDIF 3 I really like it, to be honest its really expensive for just a usb to spdif output so discarded too The Douk I can't find it in my country So my only choice left is the...
  11. I

S.M.S.L PO100, PO100 PRO & PO100 AK - Measurements (Digital Interfaces & DAC)

For just using the digital output (coaxial) as a DDC/bridge into my digital input amplifier, not sure if I should pick this device, a topping d10s or something else. I suppose this is better because is newer than the Topping, but again, not sure. Any help? Thanks!!
  12. I

USB to SPDIF?

Thanks! To be honest I dont know which one is better between the topping d10s and smsl po100pro. The hifime looks good but I couldnt find any measurements. I neeed coaxial btw
  13. I

Whoa at that price is a no brainer
  14. I

Or more listening distance
  15. I

USB to SPDIF?

Hi guys. I have bought a rega elicit mk5 amplifier that includes a dac (wolfson) and I really like It the warm sound It provides It fits my linton very well so... Right now I am connecting my laptop to HDMI to my TV and from my TV digital output to the amplifier(dac). I dont think this is the...
  16. I

I am a new happy owner of the lintons, they are impressive specially for the price point couldnt find any better (acoustic sierra and Revel not available in my country). So I can stop looking for speakers and just sit and enjoy the music!
  17. I

Is there any better of Neumann KH150 + 2x KH750 at this price range?

Finally I went with the Lintons they arrive on Monday, with the Rega Elex MK5 (105W at 8 ohm) I have got a huge discount so it was a no brainer. Next month I will try to get the dirac/minidsp flex for calibration. Do you think this system will benefit for adding a subwoofer like SVS SB 2000...
  18. I

Why dont you add a KH750 and MA1 with that moeny instead and keep the KH120II? Unless you are listening the KH120II at more than 1.8m/2meters
  19. I

Neumann KH 310A Review (Powered Monitor)

Exactly! Speakers are like coffe, wine or whisky tasting. Subjective. But science, is science. You can't fight or argue against that, facts not beliefs.
  20. I

8340 should be compared against KH150 KH120 to 8330 Also the comparison should be done using ma1 and glm So not a good comparison tbh
Top Bottom