Search results

1. J

Novation Audiofuse - I need help - ADC - DAC

AnalogSteph ....interessting . I jumped on the DAC train years ago when i bought the Korg Zero 8 mixer back in 2010 - ADC AK5359 DAC AK4384 . I thought i had an good sounding piece of gear (pricing started over 2000 euro back then) but i was proven wrong with the entry of the Asus Xonar Essence...
  2. J

AnalogSteph - what would be the next upgrade step in audioquality dac wise (holographic, wide stereofield,lightning fast, best mids , punchy and dry bass)without breaking the bank - around 600 Euro to 1000Euro - is there a future ADC/DAC Design i should wait for ? .... i have a Neumann KH...
  3. J

Arturia Audiofuse Family ADC/DAC Secret lifted

After some email conversation the friendly support sent me finaly the ADC/DAC Tabel. Greetz Josef
  4. J

wow AnalogSteph ...you guessed pretty good ! I wrote the support again - this time with a littel descent pressure.... The support wrote this: Hello Josef Here is a table the Product Manager sent me, I hope it gives you more information, the Product Manager told me that this is all the...
  5. J

I wrote the Novation Support an email with the question what ADC an DAC there using in the Novation Audiofuse Rev 1/2. The responded with that answear: Both AudioFuse & AudioFuse Rev2 Use the same AKM Premium Silksound ADC AK55XX and DAC AK44XX. The XX depends on the number of channels. I...
Top Bottom