Search results

1. thelexa

Irritating Dog Habit

I guess I would have to stick with this suggestion, I will try my very best and if it won't work then I'm going to ask for a help on a professional animal trainer. Thank you all for the insights.
  2. thelexa

Irritating Dog Habit

Thank you, your help is highly appreciated. I am really torn between buying or looking for another great alternative to correct the behavior of my dog.
  3. thelexa

Irritating Dog Habit

I would like to know if it is safe to use an e-collar to correct some unwanted behavior of my Akita. I came across these shock collars and I'm wondering what are the pros and cons of using this type of product in training my dog. Do any of you have any experience with anything like a shock...
  4. thelexa

TV Series Suggestion Please

I would have to agree with you guys, commercials are the primary reasons why prefer watching on the internet instead. I will take note of your suggestion and will start watching The Blacklist tonight. Thanks, guys.
  5. thelexa

TV Series Suggestion Please

I am looking for some great TV series suggestion that I will enjoy watching. I'm done with How I Met Your Mother, Gossip Girls, and Pretty Little Liars.
  6. thelexa

You can call me Ray...

LOL, @Blumlein 88 you have seen his reflection eventhough his talking about the messy room that he has. BTW, @RayDunzl are you done cleaning up the mess?
  7. thelexa

RIP Chester Bennington

This is so sad, I don't honestly get it. Why did he decide to end his life? I love the Linkin Park, I wonder what will happen to the band, now that their vocalist is dead. :(:(:(
  8. thelexa

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle Trailer

The original movie has been one of my all time favorite movies. I hope that this film will be worth it, as its trailer looks modern, and of course, Dwayne Johnson will surely give life to this film.
  9. thelexa

Logan

I have already download this but I haven't watch it yet as I don't have a lot of time. I am seeing great reviews online.
  10. thelexa

What are we listening to right now..

I haven't expected that indie music will be as this calming. It is pretty cool.
  11. thelexa

War for the Planet of the Apes

Who else is looking forward to seeing this movie? The trailer looks promising, critics are excited to see this film.
  12. thelexa

Will be take a 3-4 day trip

Vacation disaster but hey this movie is good, you guys should watch it.
  13. thelexa

Maybe you don't need an expensive camera either

Great insights you have there. I am not actually a fan of Canon camera as I am using a Nikon DSLR but the features on that video are pretty cool.
  14. thelexa

What are we listening to right now..

I've been in love with their music since they've started. BTW, pardon me for being an intruder in this thread for I am a newbie. You guys have a great day!
Top Bottom