Search results

1. batata004

How large should be my port

Hi my friends! I am complete new into this hobby of building speaker boxes and after making a lot of research I still couldnt discover how to solve this question. I have 2 speakers (125w RMS - Taramps 7driver HD 250S) which have a really really really nice sound (from low-high). I built a box...
  2. batata004

Parallel resistor in line level output

I have a MONO LINE LEVEL OUTPUT and I want to share it with 2 devices (which will received the LINE LEVEL OUTPUT and use it for whatever reason). In one of those devices I need to use a 10K potentiometer in order to control the signal level that goes to one of those devices. See my drawing...
  3. batata004

Buzzing when recording my digital piano on my smartphone

Hi, When I connect the LINE OUT of my piano to my smartphone mic (TRRS) to record me playing the piano everything works fine, but there is a very annoying buzz at the background. The only way I managed to make this buzz to go away is to touch with my bare hands at the same time the GND of the...
  4. batata004

Amplifier sharing same GND as LINE IN

I have a digital piano with LINE OUT. I also have a mini amplifier named "pam8610" (cheap and very common) which has LINE IN. I have 2 power supplies, each one with 12V and 5A. When I connect each power supply to each device (one power supply to the piano and the other power supply to the mini...
  5. batata004

Can I connect this amplifier to small JBL flip 4?

Hi, I am a complete newbie in this audio stuff, so please sorry me if I say something stupid. I have a JBL flip 4 and when I connect my accoustic guitar to it, the sound is very good and has a good volume. My accoustic guitar has a pretty common 9v battery pre amplifier. However when I connect...
Top Bottom