Search results

1. M

DAC ABX shootout - unable to distinguish between 10$ and 15k$

Trolls. Bahahahahahhahahaha! Thats a new one. Anyone that disagrees is labeled a troll. Ok Mr fishbone. Thats one Ive never heard before.
  2. M

Ahhhh... so science works in how you want science to work. Mmmkay. Technical expert. Mmmhmmm. Wait for your 10-20 likes. Youll be proud.
  3. M

Yup, typical response from an end all be all science disrupting troll.
  4. M

Mmmmhmmm. Ive still to your system with a 8 dollar dongle. Yeah, its 8 now.
  5. M

Eh, I wasnt the one that claimed a 9 dollar dongle is not different from a 200 dollar one. If a 9 dollar dongle will satisfy you, by all means, go ahead and taste audio nirvana. All I have to say is that any individual that spent 15k on a dac deserves what he/she deserves, the same sound and...
  6. M

Science works 2 ways Tony, when there are enough claims, researchers would dive in deeper to disprove or assert those claims. Many 'facts' known to us this day are built upon that. Science is based upon open mindedness and feedback, it doesnt stop here
  7. M

So YOU did. Does that represent every single human in this world? Again, the point tvgreek was trying to make. I know with what I said it will make me unpopular in this forum but I will still say it. As usual, all you 9 dollar dongle apple gang can come slam on every single one that says...
  8. M

It isnt in the dongle thread. I got post banned in that thread and I couldnt reply further in that particular thread.
  9. M

Clearly you do not understand what trolling means. Everyone that has a different opinion is TROLLING? Everyone that dont fit your narrative is stupid and dont know better? I know you are an admin, that dont mean whatever you feel is right is right. Ask Amir or Erin to feed a 9 dollar dongle in...
  10. M

I have done proper abx blind test (double if you want ti be anal about it) and have posted results. My comments was disabled on that thread and I decided to let it go. Make no mistakes, im not a 'cable makes a difference' kind of guy, but there are certain things that we cant put a fullstop on...
  11. M

Ll Says who it 'isnt going to be audibly under most circumstances"? Thats the point tvgreek was trying to make. You are you to define what people can hear that you cant? I cant hear what Amir hears and vice versa. Do you really think that science stops here at the current measurements we have...
  12. M

Looking forward for you to show what your 9 dollar dongle can do. Ive always known whatever rejection to the 9 dollar dongle claim will spark an outrage among some of you, Ive yet to see any of your main systems consist of that 9 dollar dac. Go on, show me your flat neutral speakers with sota...
  13. M

Ah shit... here comes the 9 dollar dongle gang. Use that if you think it wont make a difference. And read no more as that will be your end game. This forum is really useful for some but this 9 dollar dongle shit has to stop. Practise what you preach. Use that and let that be the end to your dac...
  14. M

Glass Reflections

I have a unused small room and I tried setting up a system there. Its 3 meters x 5 meters and carpeted. Speakers are 2 meters apart and 0.5 meters away from the side walls. Both sides have window panes that is around 2 meters in length and only one side (left) has curtains. I can see the first...
  15. M

JTR Noesis 210HT speaker (review by Erin)

Not entirely true. That is just a blanket statement covering the widest range of upgrades and circumstances.
  16. M

This just means high effiency speakers are not for me. Im not going to want to use eq after spending so much on a speaker. But thats just me. But IF DSP was already built in, I would heavily consider this.
  17. M

Am I interpreting FR curves correctly?

A friend of mine used to scoff at floorstanders when he saw they usually start rolling off at 40hz and say shit like "my ls50s can play down to that easily." When he actually heard a floorstander (studio 590) in my house, his jaws and underwear dropped. That was 3 or 4 years back. All he owns...
  18. M

Disappointing to me... they couldnt even get the basic things right like frequency response. Maybe a flatter response is reserved for the more expensive models? Hmmmmmm...
  19. M

KEF Reference and Blade Meta announced, but where is the R Meta?????

All the same. I would shove those buggers in. Unless the speakers itself wont physically fit the room or enter the door, I would totally keep them and no other speakers for life. End game right there.
Top Bottom