Search results

1. lord45

Sounds on Mars

Some more interesting news from the Perseverance rover. The rover attempted to make historic acheavement this week on Friday and collect its first sample of the red planet, but data returned to Earth by Perseverance showed that no rock was collected during its attempt.
  2. lord45

Sounds on Mars

Also, it would be fair to mention another Mars rover mission which must be launched next year. The mission known as the ‘Rosalind Franklin’ mission will attempt to search for life on Mars and explore martian surface. More detailed information about this mission you may find here
  3. lord45

Sounds on Mars

Some new pieces of news came from NASA and the Perseverance rover mission. NASA is about to use Ingenuity, which has spent $ 80 million in development, to explore areas that a six-wheeled rover cannot reach, as well as to create 3D maps of the planet’s surface and solve other scientific...
  4. lord45

SpaceX Starship could be ready for Mars in 4 years.

SpaceX Starship will officially be the single solution for the first lunar landing mission under NASA’s Artemis program to return to the Moon. This comes after the US GAO backed the decision to use Starship as the lander, stating it didn’t break any laws with the selection. The space agency...
  5. lord45

Can we remake plastic waste into a rocket fuel?

Yeah, that`s true. Unfortunately, we cannot do anything with that. This is the thing that affects global warming the most and influences the temperature of Earth which gets higher constantly.
  6. lord45

Although, the alternative rocket fuel also called green fuel can be remade only from particular types of plastic.The following types of plastic can be converted into ecosene fuel: Polypropylene (PP). Polyester (PE). Polystyrene (PS) and its mixtures and analogs
  7. lord45

The high-grade kerosene is also called as ecosene. This new kind of rocket fuel has already been tested and the result of the test has shown that it`s 1% - 3% better than kerosene by its energy characteristics. But I am not sure if it`s possible to use the new rocket fuel in long space journeys.
  8. lord45

We`ve got tons of plastic waste all around the globe that pollute our environment. Remake it into rocket fuel might help us in plastic pollution that became a real issue for all countries.
  9. lord45

Scientists from one space company figured out how to remake plastic waste into rocket fuel that has already been successfully tested. This type of rocket fuel can be used in some small launches like delivering microsatellites and so on... The new type of fuel for rockets might be another step...
  10. lord45

NASA is going to make together with European Space Association one interesting cooperation

I guess using such kind of satellite technology in environmental preservation campaigns might seem a new one for many people. Personally, I was staggered when I found out that there is a special kind of sats that can track rare species of animals to prevent them from becoming extinct.
  11. lord45

NASA is going to make together with European Space Association one interesting cooperation

I don`t know exactly about such kind of concept with solar panels. But I know that some companies use that kind of method. Some small space agencies manufacture those kinds of satellites that can observe the land in order to help scientists from space in environmental preservation campaigns.
  12. lord45

NASA is going to make together with European Space Association one worthy project. The first-ever partnership of its kind is based on observing Earth and environmental issues. This campaign will be based on observing the Earth from space with the help of satellite technology in order to save the...
  13. lord45

Potential for life in Venus detected

Chinese Mars mission Zhurong performed well too and has its own achievements. But still, they cannot be compared with the achievements of Perseverance rover mission
  14. lord45

After testing a bristling array of instruments on its robotic arm, NASA’s latest Mars rover gets down to business: probing rocks and dust for evidence of past life. https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/signs-of-life-on-mars-nasas-perseverance-rover-begins-the-hunt
  15. lord45

We are sort of obsessed with the exploration of space. But we to understand that space is the future. So the exploration of space is might the thing we must be obsessed with. However, I support space exploration only when it suggests some reasonable projects, not like one project by NASA the...
  16. lord45

The exploration of Mars is not finished yet. We need more advanced technology for the exploration of the red planet. Probably in some time when we some new stuff is invented we can find something.
  17. lord45

Microbial forms of life can be found in the surface of Mars or in the ice of the frozen lake. Probably the Perseverance mission or Rosalind Franklin Mars rover which is about to be launched soon in 2022 and will attempt to search for life on Mars. More information about this mission you may find...
  18. lord45

I doubt that the existence of life on Venus is possible. This planet has a really harsh environment. Hot temperature and high pressure. However, there is a chance that to find some forms of life on the red planet.
  19. lord45

Nuclear Fusion ... Interested? ... This is it, this is the spot to explore ...

A few words about how nuclear propulsion in the space exploration area. I know that different types of propulsion are used but nuclear propulsion is the most frequently used. I`d like to mention one rocket that is called a hybrid rocket. It was named hybrid as it combines solid...
  20. lord45

SpaceX Starship could be ready for Mars in 4 years.

Yeah, I agree with you about reusable rockets. China doesn`t have them yet. But still, they are heading really fast towards new technology and new openings in space exploration.
Top Bottom