Search results

1. G

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

I think the hypex 252mp from buckeye aren't that much more expensive than some of the options you are considering. Especially considering you have already dropped a $300 on the preamp. IMHO, (based only on specs and reading up), tpa3255 provides diminishing returns as you go above the $100 to...
  2. G

Did you test the stock power adapter without the tube buffer in-between. The tube buffers have very low output impedance
  3. G

In my Country A120 is on sale now at a good price. Will it be able to perform atleast 80% of an a130?
  4. G

Thank you @Raindog123 @Theodore8 for your insights. I will go with the stock 32v5a for now and take it from there. The 48v 7.5A power supply sold by Aiyima is similar to the Meanwell smps power supplies in that they are both not enclosed. I think the difference is the Aiyima ones have a plastic...
  5. G

I am leaning more towards the stock 32v 5a adapter now due to ease of use ( meanwell power bricks would require a din to 5.5*2.5mm connectors) and guessing that mains hum at 60hz may not be audible at normal listening levels?
  6. G

Hi, I am considering following options on power supplies. Could someone kindly offer advice on which one would make sense for me. I am looking to drive either a jbl120 or jbl130 from a desktop. So volume output will not be much. (1) Stock 32v 5a - considerably cheaper. But I hear there will be...
Top Bottom