Search results

1. S

Usb c dac not work with battery pack supply?

I modified a usb c to cable to add external 5v battery pack input to be able extend the phone battery when devices are connected. For BHD pro DAC this cable works with my pc but when I try with my phone it does not work. BHD had red light in 'connected' state but it wont go into the 'playing'...
  2. S

Youtube positive gain values?

I notice on "stats for nerds" on youtube videos of music that the gain setting is often a positive value... does this mean the audio is being clipped or distorted in some kind of way?
  3. S

Why dont ultra high impedance headphone exist?

I have though why noone has made any headphones with very very high impedance. above 1000 ohm. Why? because amplifiers wont be needed along as they are sensitive enough. For the target, I can not listen to HD6XX above 300mV, but for high dynamic range recording lets say 500mV is needed, for me...
  4. S

Headphone amp with high input impedance?

Topping L30 is impressive but input impedance is very low at 3.5 kohm. Are there similar priced alternative with good performance?
  5. S

how to measure frequency response of dac?

Is there a easy software to measure the frequency response of a DAC with a motherboard sound card?
Top Bottom