Search results

1. DACs_Lover

How to combine DAC XLR outputs into a XLR mono?

HI. I have a single speaker and a single-channel amplifier. The outputs behind a DAC are stereo. I guess there must be an adaptor to combine two XLR into one. So I can feed the combined signal to a power amplifier. Could you recommend please.? Thank you.
  2. DACs_Lover

Relentless Preamp's transparency VS Topping Pre 90

Hi. everyone I saw on what's HIFI web. It shows an out-of-this-world beautiful preamp. Relentless Preamp. I read the product description The new Relentless Preamplifier is the ultimate in preamplifier design. The preamplifier plays a critical role in musical playback; the point in the...
  3. DACs_Lover

Stacked Subwoofers. Is it a marketing technique?

Hi there, I used to read the book of Dr.Floyd Toole about subwoofers placement. How we put subwoofers to minimize/get rid of room modes. Some I understand some I don't. I saw REL subwoofer stacked on top one another. 6 of them in front of the room for stereo listening. - Isn't it better to...
  4. DACs_Lover

DAC with 130dB SINAD soon?

First, I was shocked a few weeks ago when I first visited the forum and read a few DAC measurements on the forum. I was disillusioned. Honestly shocked. And thank you Amir. 2nd, I have used Benchmark gears for the last 10 years because I was impressed about the artciles the company shares. I...
Top Bottom