Search results

1. M

Woodworking! What have you built?

As a hobby I have been starting to get into wood working; although I can't say I have built anything pretty yet. :) I am fascinated by wood, and love all of the ways it can be manipulated. So if you are into wood working, would love to see any projects you have built, and your shop area.
  2. M

Mission 707 (worth repairing?)

Back in 2006 I purchased some Mission 707's off of Craigslist for $40. It was my entry point to audio, so I had some found memories with them. As the years have gone on, I moved onto other speakers as my main ones, especially as their surrounds have started to deteriorate. Several years back...
  3. M

Box and Driver Measurement

I am attempting to expand my knowledge of loudspeaker measurement and verification, and the scientific processes involved. At work I have been tasked with going through 7 venues loudspeaker systems, both line-array elements & point source enclosures, and to verify that all of the components are...
  4. M

WTB: Sound Anchor ADJ-2

I know this is an incredibly long shot, but if anyone has Sound Anchor ADJ-2's within a 8 drive of Minneapolis, MN (USA) that they are wanting to sell let me know.
  5. M

What Budget Speakers Do You Enjoy?

Audio can be an expensive game, and it can often feel like a race to absurd amounts of money (which this forum is often a breath of fresh air for). ;) --- So for something a little different, instead of your favorite end-all be all speakers, what is a "budget," pair of speakers/or equipment...
Top Bottom