Search results

1. lovesound

Help with choosing AVR?

I am sure this question is not new... but I tried to research myself but got so confused. Hope you guys don't mind and give me some hint. Before all, I have to share that when I went to cinema, event trying to pick best possible seat for sound, I don't really enjoy their audio system. Not sure...
  2. lovesound

Finding a simple usb c adapter is hard...

Basically I'm looking for a simple usb c adapter to do a simple task that all the phone used to do: 1. Play music to 3.5 mm and change the phone at the same time 2. Support in line microphone for calling I tried the S8 (from hidiz)but cant work with microphone I tried the Samsung dongle, mic...
  3. lovesound

Help with by passing windows volumes - or do I need it?

Dear I tried both foobar and JRiver software to play FLAC and DFF files. I have a bit better luck with JRiver (easier to setup) but I manage to have both workings but.... the volume button of window10 still can reduce or increase the volume of the DAC? How come. I saw the red line in my DAC...
  4. lovesound

Cheap earphone vs expensive

Dear all, this can be a silly thing to ask but I get very confused. So I went to a local hifi shop, I asked them "I currently have Meze 99 classic as headphone at home, I am looking for an earphone to travel around" Basically they told for earphone, it is not needed to spend too much money...
  5. lovesound

Help to chose a DAP

Dear all, sorry to trouble u guys again.. I went to a local shop (Harrod in London) to try a few of DAP and headphones they got there and it change my requirement a bit. Here is what I summary my need: 1. Simple off-line play files from memory card / I don't need an online stream and all the...
  6. lovesound

help to find replacement for NX4

Dear all, I am quite new to high end audio equipment. I enjoy the NX4 as the result of some reviews I found on this forum - thank you all. I currently have the NX4 for topping with Meze 99 Classics Walnut headphones. I really enjoy the audio quality. However, I see that I need to carry my...
Top Bottom