Search results

1. S

TANCHJIM Space Portable Headphone Adapter Review

Does anyone know how to change gain without the app?
  2. S

Focal Clear Review (headphone)

Mine doesn't even clip and I have always listened to music loud. I have a personally theory that it's almost like CPU's and the silicon lottery, in which different batches have different tolerances. I know this because I went through a bunch to get one like this and saw they all had different...
  3. S

Blue Jeans Cable Isolation Transformer Review

Wow, that's terrible. This thing might be the most defective device I've ever seen
  4. S

Favor: Can you help me interpret power measurements?

I've been frequenting this site and other that are similar for awhile now. For the most part I have a basic understanding of the measurements. But one of thing I rely on Amir for is interpreting the power of a device in milliwatts or watts from a graph like this. Can anyone help me interpret the...
  5. S

Sennheiser HD 598 SE* Review (headphone)

@amirm what's the process on sending these in? I have a brand new pair I don't really touch I'm willing to send in to settle this pad replacement delema. Is that something you'd even be interested in?
  6. S

Battle Of Budget XLR Cables

Audioblast are the best. Tests online show superior rejection. Does it make a difference? Probably not
  7. S

Topping D70 Pro Sabre DAC Review

Looks like it's giving D90se a run for it's money. @amirm did you happen to measure crosstalk?
  8. S

New two chip solution by AKM

Whoops this was already posted, trying to find out how to delete
  9. S

New two chip solution by AKM

https://www.akm.com/us/en/about-us/news/2022/20220908-ak4499exak4191/ AK4499EX and AK4191 for a complete separation of digital and analog circuitry. I really want to see this measured now
  10. S

Has the objective of ASR been reached?

Like the title says, has the objective of ASR been reached? Consumers and companies have took notice of the importance of objective performance and I believe it has significantly changed the market. I'd guess as time goes on, the amount of audio companies shooting for objective performance will...
  11. S

Is something going on with L7audiolab?

Usually for measurements I check reviews here and then I sometimes check L7audiolab. But I've noticed a lack of posts over at L7audiolab. Does anyone know if that site no longer being operated, or is this just a hiatus?
  12. S

Efficient headphone with noise cancelling mic

Thank you! That really helps!
  13. S

Efficient headphone with noise cancelling mic

I had a boss ask me at work for a good headphone with noise cancelling mic. I thought the hmd300 by Sennheiser was good but wasn't sure if they wanted an interface. Mostly my boss is looking for a headphone and mic to connect to a computer that will cancel out noise around the office. Thanks for...
  14. S

Buckeye 3 Channel Purifi Amp Review

Awesome stuff. Not sure what more a customer should as for. Maybe I'll be switching to passive speakers soon
  15. S

Review and Measurements of Benchmark HPA4 Headphone Amp/Pre

Very curious what multitone would look like
  16. S

Sennheiser HD 598 SE* Review (headphone)

Please do, I believe aftermarket pads changed FR significantly
  17. S

Focal Clear Review (headphone)

I was really pushing for them to investigate the issue back in the day when I was trying to get a pair from them. After many stock, they eventually ended up getting a new batch that supposedly didn't have the issue and my first headphone from that batch had no problems. Not sure if it is a...
  18. S

HD300 pro custom cable XLR?

I wanted a pair of closed backs that are decently neutral, so I purchased these. They sound really great but the only problem is the cable is extremely propriety and extremely short. To the point where trying to get a 3m cable or any other is almost impossible. I found an ebay seller who takes...
  19. S

Custom hd 300 pro cable?

Does anyone know where I can buy a custom hd 300 pro cable?
  20. S

Thoughts on Sonarworks?

I just found sonarworks and it seems to work really well with my hd6xx but not as much for my focal clear. The6xx sounds better than the clear outright with EQ. Focal clear sounds better than the 6xx without EQ though. What are your thoughts on Sonarworks?
Top Bottom