Search results

1. J

Monolith by Monoprice M565C - reviews or measurements?

I see that there's a brand new review (Thank you Amir!) for a different model Monoprice headphone. The one I'm interested in the less expensive M565C, which incidentally is a top recommendation on Wirecutter.com. The review of the M1570 doesn't bode well for the M565C - does anyone know of any...
  2. J

Back to basics capacitor question

I'm replacing the foam surrounds of the woofers in a vintage pair of speakers - Sound Dynamics 300ti. While I'm at it I thought I'd replace the crossover capacitors: Do I need to pay attention to the orientation / polarization (not sure of the correct term) when I install the new ones? Should...
  3. J

Forum Format Suggestion

Hello to all, and thanks for sharing your insights, kvetches, anecdotes, questions, etc! I think it would be helpful if another “menu” of the links to other pages within a multi-page thread was positioned at the top of each page, in addition to where it already appears now - at the bottom of...
  4. J

Here's my space. What do you think of my (unusual?) ideas?

I'm a beginner, and I've read enough to know that a good place to start is with the room. At the bottom of the post I've attached a floor plan and pictures. I welcome any and all thoughts and perspectives. I live in a row house. The semi-open first floor is roughly 10' x 34', divided in half...
Top Bottom