Search results

1. H

A new Dac to improve sound quality from Khadas Tone Board 1

I wouldn't want to be pedantic but ASR is full of personal opinions on the musicality of this or that device validated exclusively by one's own ears and not by reliable data. For example on this page you can find several...
  2. H

Sorry but I prefer other foods. In any case I was referring to the R2R Dacs to make an example of technological evolution in the design of the Dacs. "Consequently, technological evolution (I am referring for example to R2R dacs such as Denafrips ARES II or Musician Pegasus or multichannel...
  3. H

So don't you think replacing your 6-7 year old dac with the Musician Pegasus which has such a different new R2R technology will improve the analog sound in your sound system (technically they are very different) ?
  4. H

Yes I refer under the same conditions; so if I change the Khadas in my system with the Musician Pegasus I obtain the same sound from the same song.
  5. H

You are right but i am referring to the sound produced by the same audio system with one dac or another. As I said, following the reasoning made so far, Khadas produces an audible analog sound identical to the Musician Pegasus or the Exasound E68.
  6. H

We could therefore say that everything that is written on thousands of forums by audiophile enthusiasts who share impressions and advice on the various dac models makes no sense and is a total waste of time and money. Consequently, technological evolution (I am referring for example to R2R dacs...
  7. H

I thank you all for the answers you have given me. I joined this forum to humbly and politely ask for an opinion from people who know much more than me and to avoid wasting my money and making the right choice I have well understood that "This forum is science first" so I will not make any...
  8. H

I don't understand. Please detail you request. Maybe I understand your request. If you want to know how many and what changes have been made to the moOde to player (to have objective info) you can check the application's source repository and the release notes. https://github.com/moode-player...
  9. H

@fieldcar car Thank you very much for your post. @DSJR The XS2 don't have a dac; anyway, I prefer to keep the separate components that allow you to upgrade each element at any time.
  10. H

Sorry but how do you evaluate a software like moOde if not with your opinion ? In addition, there are elements that are impossible to reproduce such as my room and my system that are a weight in the evaluation. I have no other tools than my ears and I repeat for me MoOde is an absolutely...
  11. H

I use MoOde Player from november 2019 v. 6.3. In each upgrade I clearly noticed sonic details not present with previous versions, more defined voices, instruments that emerge even in not recently remastered recordings; I can't understand how the MoOde developers manage to make so many...
  12. H

@solderdude Sorry I don't want to sound stubborn and I don't have your technical skills, but I'm sure the sound the Loxje produces is fuller, more pleasant, less tiring and more detailed than the Khadas. Can't it depend on the two different chips used (ES9038Q2M vs AK4493 ) ?
  13. H

@threni I do not want to doubt your knowledge in any way and I thank you very much for the answers and the help but I assure you that the difference is perceived; I am tempted to buy the d70s and then return it if I have not noticed any differences by purchasing the Loxjie I had tried. In MoOde...
  14. H

Sorry for accurate I mean that my ears and my wife's actually perceived an improvement in audio quality in a noise-free environment by hearing the audio sitting in the same spot. Obviously it is a test that does not use amirm 's measuring instruments but only four ears. I use moOde audio...
  15. H

I assure you that we did an accurate audio test with the speakers at the same distance, listening each song first with Khadas and immediately after with the Loxjie.
  16. H

I can confirm that the Loxjie in my system has improved the sound quality with more detail, more defined instruments, wider soundstage and warmer sound. To get another opinion I involved my wife who had the same impression as me listening to the same songs at the same volume.
  17. H

Thanks everyone for your advice. Maybe I should reconsider the Loxjie D30 which has an integrated power supply, no background noise ad same chip Ak4493 (as I experienced in my previous test).
  18. H

I've read several reviews and the Loxjie D30 seems to be more musical than the Toppind D50s too. So to improve the quality of the Loxjie which, as I said, is superior to Khadas, I thought I would start at least with the Topping D30Pro or SMSL-SU9. This is review form a user that bougth a D30pro...
  19. H

First of all I would like to thank amirm and all the participants of this forum for all the information you offer and which over time I have been able to read with great pleasure. I would need your help in purchasing a new dac for my audio system. I currently use an RPBI 4 with Khadas Tone Board...
Top Bottom