Search results

1. Rotiv

KEF Blade 2 Meta review by Erin's Audio Corner

Well, the price difference is 9k and 22 kg more, i belive the price of the 2 is on target with most audience, after the margin for discount the dealers can offer on 26k speakers.
  2. Rotiv

I think i could live with that:)
  3. Rotiv

Four 6.5" vs four 9" woofers. I think, to spend that kind of money i would go to the bigger One.
  4. Rotiv

Coffee - do you and how do you consume it?

After negotiating with the family, I:) decided that a machine with integrated coffee grinder was the most practical for everyone. I ended up buying a Sage Barista Express. 599 euros on sale. Thanks for the suggestions.
  5. Rotiv

Coffee - do you and how do you consume it?

Well, I decided to replace the Nespresso for a manual or semi-automatic machine. Any suggestions for a value of up to 500 euros. I have read good things about Gaggia classic.
  6. Rotiv

OK, what are you guys buying yourselves for Christmas?

A manual or semi-automatic coffee machine to replace the Nespresso.
  7. Rotiv

Epos ES 14 N - best passive Speaker in SpiNorama.org so far? (7.4/10 with equalisation without subwoofer)

So that's why I never managed to remove the units from Dynaudio Crafft
  8. Rotiv

What's the longest thread on ASR?

I remember a thread about ATC speakers that became very very long.
  9. Rotiv

3000€ first HiFi system

AUDIOPHONICS DAW-S250NC and a good pair of speakers!
  10. Rotiv

Speakers from last century that you love

My top of the line from 77 B&W DM6
  11. Rotiv

Classic Integrated Amplifiers!

Me neither, someone in the know says: [Spontaneous Twin Drive means that power supply to the diff amp/VAS part of the power amp has its own dedicated (small) rectifier and set of filter capacitors, while the drivers and outputs (i.e., current gain parts) are supplied separately from the main...
  12. Rotiv

Classic Integrated Amplifiers!

I had one of these. Sony TA F870ES. Sold it and started walking backwards‍
  13. Rotiv

Great recordings of classical music

Joly Braga Santos Symphony No. 4 / Symphonic Variations
  14. Rotiv

Great recordings of classical music

Beethoven The Piano Concertos - Choral Fantasy / Levin, Gardiner
  15. Rotiv

Should I connect my speakers to TV?

Taking advantage off this theme, for sound tv 2.0 or 2.1, is it possible to connect a hdmi arc extractor with optical output to dac with optical in and balanced outputs to connect to active speakers? And control volume from tv remote? Really need some help.
  16. Rotiv

Looking for a 2.1 HT pre amp

Taking advantage off this theme, for sound tv 2.0 or 2.1, is it possible to connect a hdmi arc extractor with optical outputs to a dac with optical in and balanced outputs to connect to active speakers? And control volume from tv remote?
Top Bottom