Search results

1. King_Pin

What is the proper setup when hooking up powered monitors to receiver?

Equipment: Receiver - Denon x4500h Left/Right - Kali IN-8 V2 Sub - Temblor T10 Setup currently: Front Left/Right preouts from receiver (RCA) out to Subwoofer Inputs (RCA) out from Subwoofer XLR to Front Left/Right XLR I was forced to move and had to downgrade my HT setup so I sold all my...
  2. King_Pin

Gustard DAC-X16 not working.

Anyone else by chance had theirs just not work all of a sudden? Yesterday I had sound all day and then an hour later all of a sudden nothing. I am connected through optical cable from my computer. Hooked up to a Presonus Temblor 10 sub and Kali Audio IN-8 V2 monitors. I tried a new optical...
  3. King_Pin

My re-engineered desktop stands

With my odd placement of my 43" monitor and the way I sit I need my Kali Audio IN-8 V2's to sit higher than normal. So I bought a pair of stands that are steel and had my friend tig weld an extension to them to clear the top of my monitor. Then I sprayed them with 4 coats of black rubber...
  4. King_Pin

Finished my new computer build. "Beast Build"

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 Thermal Compound: Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Royal 128 GB (4 x 32 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Storage 1: Western Digital Black SN850 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Storage 2: Western...
  5. King_Pin

Sub for Kali Audio IN-8 V2

I am in Canada and the Kali's aren't available here for another month or so. I am more than likely ordering the speakers from Sweetwater or ZzSounds and having them shipped here. I would rather not do that with a sub so I am thinking about using the JBL LSR310s or the Adam SubT10. Leaning...
Top Bottom