Search results

1. D

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

So there is AC/DC that converts AC into DC and does other stuff, then there is DC-DC that just does other stuff? Sorry for the dumb questions, I was just confused by the note that came with Aiyima amplifier. Picrel. "Only DC power supply can be used."
  2. D

Oh right sorry, it says AC adapter on the picture. I'm not sure what's the difference between an adapter and a power supply though.
  3. D

But regarding AC/DC matter. Would it work? Because on amplifier it says DC only and the power supply says its AC power supply.
  4. D

Anyone know if this power supply would work with Aiyima A07? I'm waiting on the 36v one but would like to test it out in the meantime. I don't understand this ac/dc stuff, amp says DC only.
  5. D

Whaferdale d310 vs Dali spektor 1 or something else?

Small room, desktop, have a lot of space on desk but don't want too much bass/subbass, prefer netural fr. Gonna power it with Aiyima A07. Heres some local prices, I'm in europe. Edifier p17 - 100 eur Polk T15 - 120 eur Wharfedale d310 - 155 eur Klipsch r-51m - 229 eur Dali spektor 1 - 190 eur
  6. D

Does it come with everything needed to connect it to the amp?
  7. D

70 bucks on aliexpress, bit much for me. Would something like this work? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32773452243.html? And what else would I have to order with it to work with a07? some cables?
  8. D

Hello! Could someone link me a power brick that won't burn down house for this amp? Aliexpress if possible but european stores or amazons work too! Also, should I get A07 with NE5532? Is that good?
Top Bottom