Search results

1. T

Topping D30Pro Review (Balanced DAC)

Was there ever an analysis on F-6 vs F-1 filters?
  2. T

Topping E50 Review (Balanced DAC)

What cable would you guys use to pair a topping l30 with an e50? Is there a trs to rca or should i just go rca in this case?
  3. T

MOTU UltraLite-mk5 Review (Audio Interface)

my idc about the dac, i have a better setup externally. I am mainly focusing on the ADC tbh and the quality of it relative to say motu m4, if there is a plausible difference or not in actual quality, idk. I was hoping someone else might be more aware lol
  4. T

Are we all suggesting that this interface is actually bad then? should i not be upgrading from motu m4? outside of dac, the actual device has outstanding conversion for mics?
  5. T

What are your thoughts on primarily using filter 1? I see people recommending filter 5 but maybe we should think otherwise? https://addictedtoaudio.com.au/blogs/how-to/how-to-pick-the-best-filter-setting-for-your-dac
  6. T

Does anyone have a review on this as of late? Any updates? Pros and cons?
  7. T

SMSL SH-8S Review (headphone amplifier)

Side comment: the 6xx on low gain, max setting, may not be enough for some people who do intense and detailed audio work, and thus, may need to turn on high gain, which is plenty. The issue is the alleged distortion difference, but I anecdotally, don't hear it. Also, I am using xlr cables in the...
  8. T

No issues so far. I don't see much of a difference perceivably to an old schiit amp. Differences are subtle. More gain for sure. I use the low gain setting, xlr, but not xlr to the headphone, which is fine. xlr between the topping d30 pro and smsl sh-8s though. solid combo so far. works well...
  9. T

using xlr, haven't had any issues so far. Using this amp with the topping d30 pro. I have the akg k7xx and the slate vsx.
  10. T

What is everyone using for the pcm filter?
  11. T

is there an advantage in using low vs high gain mode?
  12. T

Would this be a good combo with the smsl sh-8s for headphones only? I have the akg k7xx and the slate vsx headphones
Top Bottom