Search results

1. A

AudioQuest JitterBug USB Filter Review

My response: "I suggest that people with more knowledge of the matter think of better and new measurements in order to detect these kinds of effects - which will depend on the music source and devices used." And, see also above: The presented measurements may focus on jitter, though this might...
  2. A

I am astonished about hearing an effect, which I did not expect at all in the beginning. Same is true for quite a few tests in professional journals, which are hopefully not only monetarily incentivized. --- I am astonished about hearing an effect, which I did not expect at all in the...
  3. A

------ "... In these cases, it adds depth to the stage and removes shrillness/grain at the top end. It rounds corners." This is also my impression with the Jitterbug, though I have less effect on the stage - which might relate to using the HD 650.
  4. A

I suggest that people with more knowledge of the matter think of better and new measurements in order to detect these kinds of effects - which will depend on the music source and devices used. A better source than the Pixel phone will not need such a "Jitterbug". Please note: it is not the...
  5. A

I do hear a difference with the JitterBug using this set-up: Google Pixel 3a, Cyrus SoundKey, Sennheiser HD 650: the sound is less harsh and more enjoyable. Actually, I do feel uneasy without the JitterBug. I was listening to violin music where I probably have a personal bias since I am an...
Top Bottom