Search results

1. normanh

Your favorite IEMs?

The only mod I made to my ER-4P was to make custom tips from quick-setting silicone. Back then, 2005, it was a niche thing for musicians and the like and priced accordingly, but you can get a LugGuards kit for $20 these days. If you use 1/2 the amount to compensate for the nozzle displacement...
  2. normanh

Polk Audio LSiM 703 is this too much speaker for Loxjie A30?

That's great advice, I'm grateful for Amazon Prime's easy return policy, lol! Now I'm off to do my due diligence before committing, I think I got a little drunk on the fact that my better half agreed on a decent budget and wanted to drop the hammer before she had the opportunity to change her...
  3. normanh

Yes, I hadn't thought of the centre channel application, perhaps thief was a bit harsh! But I was literally just about to press the "buy" button before I thought to ask the forum so I'm doubly indebted, firstly on the suitability aspect and secondly on the "single unit" catch. In my excitement...
  4. normanh

Each?? Lawd, I'm so happy I didn't drop the hammer, lol, what kind of thief sells speakers individually? Thanks for that detailed response, franspambot, we're actually just a few feet from the wall where the speakers will be situated, in an office type environment. I should probably be looking...
  5. normanh

I have a $500 budget and these are reduced from $750 on Amazon, would I be better off with something more efficient? Full disclosure, the Loxjie hasn't arrived yet so I can refund it and get a different amp, but this room is 15' x 15' and I think it should be able to do the job with the right...
Top Bottom