Search results

1. hollis

When 7.1 music upmixing is worse than 5.1 music upmixing

Hot take 7.1 music upmixing is worse than 5.1 music upmixing... If you have a single seat. Everything here will not hold for multiseat or classical/real music. Initial premise. You are an audiophile who listens to EDM with a crazy good 2.0 system. Starting from that, you should have: - a...
  2. hollis

FS: Philharmonic BMR v2 rosewood rectangular (pair)

A like new pair of BMR, tried them out for awhile but going back to narrower directivity. These are rectangular with the rosewood finish, and are in perfect working condition. All surfaces look beautiful as well. Price is $1600 + free shipping to the continental USA. I am located in the San...
  3. hollis

SOLD!!!: Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 USB ConverterSOLD!!!

$350 free shipping to the USA continental 48 Takes usb input and sends out super clean digital output. AES, coax SPDIF, and optical. Was really cool using SPDIF to drive my headphone rig, AES to drive the speaker rig, and optical out into a TC Electronics Clarity meter. Original box included...
  4. hollis

SOLD!!!: Gustard U12 32Bit / 384KHz USB XMOS DSD Digital Audio Interface

$100 + shipping Takes usb input and sends out super clean digital output. AES, coax SPDIF, optical and IIS. I upgraded to the U16 so I would have a worldclock out and sync to my DAC. Original box included. Located in San Francisco. Happy to do demos. My other listings...
Top Bottom