Search results

1. Denosaur22

Subwoofer JL Audio 113v2 vs 112v2 vs 110v2

My brother is looking to sell me his JL Audio Fathom 112v2 and we would try to find a second one used. We were also considering a used pair of Fathom 110v2 and 113v2 from a reseller. Our current space is 155 inches by 116 inches by 96 inches (ceiling height). Though, our next space would be...
  2. Denosaur22

Omnidirectional Speakers and Room Acoustics/Treatment

Are there unique considerations or recommendations that differ for omnidirectional stereo speakers that should be considered when performing room acoustical treatment? My understanding is bass frequencies would still require bass traps in the four corners of the room regardless of the type of...
  3. Denosaur22

Room Calibration/Correction for Stereo

Question: Do you need to perform room calibration/correction for a two channel stereo system?
  4. Denosaur22

QUESTION/HELP: DAC/Preamp vs AV Processor

Not exactly sure how or what to ask here...let me explain. We are putting together a stereo speaker system. We plan to use it primarily with our TV for all things - TV, movies, and music. We have a BluRay player, internal apps to the TV, NAS, gaming systems...ect. Our plan is to connect all of...
  5. Denosaur22

Which AV Processor or DAC?

Wasn't sure which forum to put this under...so here it goes. We are purchasing a two channel system with a power amp and either a DAC or AV processor. We have on order and are waiting for: - a pair of Ohm Acoustic Walsh speakers by the name of Super Sound Cylinder (Recommended Amplifier...
  6. Denosaur22

HELP! Separates Class D Amp w/ AV Processor

Greetings, I need some help. I am new to the forums and a novice when it comes to audio/AV tech. I've done a fair bit of research but don't seem to be making headway. I feel like I am just spinning my wheels. My spouse does not want a typical surround sound system and we have compromised on a...
Top Bottom