Search results

1. A

Toyota’s 1st electric car on the drawing board

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/toyota/353801/new-toyota-bz-be-brands-first-all-electric-car Looks like Toyota is Getting into EV. Love the looks of this drawing.
  2. A

Toyota news on solid state batteries

Early 2020s, 500km range and 10min charge.....we’ll see! If all goes well it will be a game changer to the current lithium ion established tech. And I possible consider owning one! Not at the moment especially with the safety concerns on the nature of current lithium ion that’s used on...
  3. A

How do you decide when it’s time to purchase a HIFI component

What makes you decide to update, purchase a HiFi component? With all electronic/electrical appliance in the house, most would update a fridge, washer or a hair dryer when the thing fails, in this disposable society where it’s easier to buy new and replaced it than fix it! Most would have no...
  4. A

Karcher 209 water pressure repair

Karcher 209 repair. This is a very old water pressure cleaner that I thought I take apart for fun because it failed to work last weekend. The motor was humming but wouldn’t make the normal noises, Googling this brand and there’s a lot of failures with bad reviews... Typical being a...
Top Bottom