Search results

1. C

Airpulse A100 Review (Powered Speaker)

Guys! For those of you who would like to experience the sound quality of Airpulse, but would not like to pay thousands of money! Edifier has another model with the same woofer as the Airpulse line. The only thing is that this is the smallest driver - 3.7", which is slightly smaller than that of...
  2. C

Wharfedale Diamond 12 Owner's Thread

30 cm or 2 cm - I have never noticed that this distance has any significant effect on the sound (and bass amount). as well as the side on which the port is located. But what will greatly influence is the position of your head. In the corner of the room you will really feel the bass rise. So it's...
  3. C

12.2 don't feel too bassy at all. You can also plug the ports to reduce the amount of low end. There's one more thing you need to know. 6" 12.2 is actually what all other manufacturers call 5 1/4 inches But.. I'm not at all dissuading you from 12.1
  4. C

12.1 on my opinion - best speaker for that price in the world
  5. C

KEF Q350 Speaker Review

No, you're wrong. You can check it yourself. (using ears and test tone for example, or take measurements)
  6. C

KEF Q350 Speaker Review

The EQ I use with the Q350
  7. C

Studio monitors that are loud and have a lot of bass for under 3500 Euro?

A friend of mine uses it. in his room with all the mods he got the absolute full range
  8. C

Eve Audio SC208 also very bassy monitors. But, also not lower than 40 Hz
  9. C

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/genelec-1032a-measurements-including-spinorama.17491/ 40hz - very deep as for me. I don't know why normal people would need a lower frequency
  10. C

Dynaudio LYD 5 Studio Monitor Review

I suspect that LYD-7 are excellent monitors
  11. C

Edifier R1280T Powered Speaker Review

I recently tried Edifier/Hecate G2000. And it is much much much better than 1280 for the same price. I like it even more than Iloud MM. A single woofer, which FR is corrected with an internal dsp. BUT it is advisable to plug the port and add a subwoofer (connection available).
  12. C

If after plugging the speaker ports, you still have enough sub-bass, then this makes little sense. This will shorten the group delay of the speakers bass. However, in practice, most likely you will not notice any advantages, I usually just listen to which option I like best. At 12.2. beautiful...
  13. C

iLoud Micro Monitors measurements and quasi-anechoic spinorama

Changed iLoud MM to Edifier G2000. At a lower price, I like G2000 sound better
  14. C

KEF Q350 Speaker Review

I find that some people don't like these speakers because of two shortcomings that can be easily fixed. 1) Dark sound with most amps. Simply solved with a tone block or eq. +2-3db treble 2) Slightly prominent midbass. You can dampen cabinets according to the advice of Hifi Alex, or use an eq, or...
  15. C

Mission LX-3 MKII Speaker Review

Not bad for this price. this reminds me PSB Alpha B1. not the smoothest RF, but good inexpensive speakers
  16. C

M-Audio BX8 D3 Monitor Review

Good speaker for the price, and if you add some eq
  17. C

Avantone Pro MixCube Monitor Review

http://dmaxaudio.com/ru/sc5 one guy makes mixcubes (supercubes) with dsp and flat response. very popular in east europe
Top Bottom