Search results

1. A

Topping L30 Headphone Amplifier Review

Finally got one :) (s/n 21xxx) I have some pretty dumb questions though, regarding gain levels. How do the 3 gain levels work ? What is the voltage fed to the headphone at -9db, 0db and +9db ? Can I use the +9db gain on a 32ohm load or is there a risk to damage the HP's drivers because of...
  2. A

Topping E30 DAC Review

I' ve seen that many shops have recently restocked. Are the new manufactured units still based on the ak4493 chip ? Any notable difference ? God I wish Armin could review a new unit (same for the L30)
  3. A

What headphones would you like Amir to measure next?

Sennheiser 560s and Shure SRH440 :)
  4. A

Which DAC measurements do you like to see next?

Hi amirm, Are you going to review the m8a (9038) anytime soon ?
  5. A

Review and Measurements of Monoprice Portable Amp and DAC with THX

Amirm, will you test other dac/amps from Monoprice ? This one is surely disappointing, but i feel like the upcoming desktop version will be better and meet the specs, like the massdrop version. I am also curious about the older version of their desktop dac/amp(almost exclusively for the amp...
  6. A

Review and Measurements of Topping NX4 DSD Dac and Portable Headphone Amplifier

How did you "eyeball" those ? Is there a criteria behind ? PS: thank you for your answer on the other thread, now i feel smarter :D PPS: Could you test the dx3 pro with a 600ohm load btw?
  7. A

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

I don't know if it is allowed on this forum, but i am quoting my own message because i would like to know that piece of info. I would really like too see the concurrent sinad value in high gain as well. The linearity measurement was taken on the line out or hp out(what gain) ? Thank you very...
  8. A

ApplePi DAC w/ Volume-Clocker Measurements

too bad it's not a standalone device :(
  9. A

Review and Measurements of Topping DX3Pro DAC and Headphone Amp

Great amp! I hope the a50 will be even better. what is the max voltage output in low/high gain ? I think you should report it in every amp review. thanks
  10. A

Smsl sanskrit 10th anniversary. Just released on shenzhen. A review of the pro-b version would be even better.
  11. A

Review and Measurements of Schiit Modi 3 DAC

Pretty impressive. Why haven't you measured digital input on toslink instead of coax in all your past reviews ? (if available on the unit of course :D) Could you measure sinad as well ?
  12. A

Review and Measurements of Schiit Modi 3 DAC

Can you test the smsl sanskrit pro with your new equipment/methodology ? what's the point of testing at 12khz ? Any particular reason for choosing that frequency ? I don't get why in your first tests you had those 100hz spikes and in the most recent tests the 250hz ones. These last results are...
  13. A

I think the most interesting one to review right now is the new Nobsound NS-DAC3 Pro with the es9038q2m inside. There is also a rebranded version from Leaf Audio that is even cheaper: 110€ It is also equipped with an headphone amplifier 1500mw@32 and 200mw@300 and a bluetooth receiver. ;)
Top Bottom