Search results

1. P

Can a subwoofer IN/OUT degrade audio quality of the speakers?

Hello there, just wondering, I'm currently planning to buy a sub. Also I will get more expensive studio monitors, currently still deciding between Genelec and Neumann. Yesterday I spent some time on audio shops and read some reviews regarding subwoofers, mainly on Thomann. I can't name the...
  2. P

DACs with display | Equalizer APO, WASAPI/ASIO & bit/kHz-perfect, is there a way?

Hi everyone, in the last weeks I read quite a few times questions about a solution when using Equalizer APO and a DAC (mainly Topping and other brands, e.g. D10 or D30 Pro, Loxjie D30 and so on) and the correct indication on the display (automatic switches of the bitrate and kHz dependent on...
  3. P

RCA-splitter / Y-Adapter, do they degrade sound quality?

Hi everyone, I have a question, I already googled it and mainly found personal opinions, so I was curious if somebody could give me an answer to my question in this forum? - I ordered the Topping E30 which has one RCA out: - I want to buy 2 RCA-splitters: - my active sub is on the other...
  4. P

How to equalize the right way, slow or sudden adjustment in terms of frequency?

Hi @ everyone, I have a beginner question. Let's say have an active speaker (speaker XY) which was measured and has peaks in treble, let's say: 6000 - 10000 Hz +4dB So I install Equalizer APO: Option 1: I use an adjustment which starts to slowly decrease between 5k and 6K stays the same til...
Top Bottom