Search results

1. P

miniDSP Flex HT - Review and Measurements

This is a review of the miniDSP Flex HT. The Flex HT is the latest iteration on the Flex platform. HT stands for „home theater“. Note: The unit tested has been send to me by miniDSP for feedback and testing purposes. I am not associated with miniDSP nor did I receive compensation for this...
  2. P

NAD PP2 Phono Preamplifier Measurement/Review

These are some measurements I have taken with the NAD PP2 Phono Preamplifier. I have bought it 11-12 years back. It is still being sold online for 70€-150€. I cannot remember how much I have paid. I was never really happy with the sound of it, so I felt the urge to see how it measures. The...
  3. P

Audi A6 PHEV Sedan – Bang&Olufsen Premium Sound System

@amirm maybe a new worthwhile direction for the forum? If you see better fit in a different sub forum, please move it. This is a review of the Bang&Olufsen Premium Sound System built-in from the factory in an Audi A6 TFSIe 55 (PHEV) Sedan. Disclaimer: Objectivity on this one is hard for me...
  4. P

miniDSP Harmony 8x12 Car Audio Amplifier - Review and Measurements

This is a review and the results of a measurement session from the miniDSP Harmony 8x12 car audio amplifier. The company provided me with a sample. It retails at 1049 USD on the miniDSP site (https://www.minidsp.com/products/car-audio-dsp/harmony-8x12). It is quite a remarkable box that seems...
  5. P

Fun Generation UA-202 a DAC, ADC, USB to SPDIF elec and phono preamp for 20€

It seems it is hard to find bad DACs these days... For adding a SPDIF out to my work PC I have bought a Fun Generation UA-202 (Buy here). Only after purchasing it, I have found out that it is also a DAC, ADC and phono preamp. So, in order to find out how good (or bad) it is, I have made some...
  6. P

miniDSP EARS vs Head Acoustics HMS II.3 artificial head recording system

When the miniDSP EARS was announced, it was for me like a 'yeah yeah yeah' moment. Two mics, rubber ears, ear canal, ADC, compensation curves... Shut up and take my money! Stuart Yaniger wrote a very good objective review of the EARS product (https://audioxpress.com/files/attachment/2692)...
  7. P

Head Acoustics HPS IV 2482 PEQ IV (Review)

I am a long time reader of ASR but I have not had time to become active yet. During the day I work full time as a project lead in an automotive engineering company in Germany, so writing forum posts is hard to squeeze into my schedule. I hope I have more time for this in the future. The Head...
Top Bottom