Search results

1. jtwrace

Gmail Account without phone number

Does anyone know a real workaround on how to create a Google / Gmail account without using a phone number?
  2. jtwrace

**SOLD** FS: BSS BLU 50 (loaded with JBL M2 Tuning) **SOLD**

Up for sale is my fan-less BSS BLU 50. It has the JBL M2 Tuning File loaded and all Belden 1800F XLR Interconnects. This all makes it a plug-n-play solution whether for your M2 clones or factory M2's. $800 shipped to your door in the USA (F&F, Zelle or Check)
  3. jtwrace

FS: Ciare 18.00SW Subwoofer Build

Up for sale is my custom ported Ciare 18.00SW-8 Build. $400 picked up in Orlando, FL or delivery within 2 hrs of Orlando, FL. Feel free to use UShip or similar company but that's on you to arrange. 35" x 22" 17" (H x W x D) Simulated response: Measured response:
  4. jtwrace

The Audio Bullshit Meme

The FaceBook group "Audio Bullshit" posted this which I thought was pretty funny.
  5. jtwrace

The Intellectual People Podcast - Alex's Awesome Sourdough

Alex explains about his use of Sourdough and the benefits that it has for making his Alex's Awesome Sourdough Pizza. Healthier Ingredients sourced carefully are the difference among a few others. Take a listen and try not to get hungry.
  6. jtwrace

The Intellectual People Podcast - Clayton Shaw (Spatial Audio)

As a young 12 year old, Clayton Shaw enjoyed building speakers. He always knew what he was looking for, however, reaching the goal took many years and life experiences to achieve his goal. Now at 64, in his opinion after 52 years has reached the pinnacle in open baffle speaker design. Take a...
  7. jtwrace

The Intellectual People Podcast - Xlear

In 1998 Nate's father invented a child's nasal spray to prevent ear infections which contains Xyitol. Nate explains the formation of Xlear and about the current trials for Covid treatment.
  8. jtwrace

My Audiolense Experience (JBL M2)

In 2019, I purchased Audiolense XO to try. Long story short, I couldn't get it to work due to an odd error I kept getting. Fast forward to 7 months ago when I interviewed Mitch on my podcast here. The more we talked, the more I wanted to try Audiolense. After the podcast Mitch asked me if I was...
  9. jtwrace

The Intellectual People Podcast - Geshelli Labs

Like many people in audio, Geno built what he thought would be a one off Digital to Analog Converter (DAC). Little did he know that would turn into leaving his previous life as a Computer Scientist and he and his wife Sherri starting Geshelli Labs.
  10. jtwrace

**SOLD** FS: Topping D90 (AK Chip) **SOLD**

Up for sale is my Black Topping D90 with AK Chip. This is a stellar DAC as you probably already know. $OLD shipped to your door in the USA
  11. jtwrace

FS: miniDSP 2 x 4 Balanced ($75)

Up for sale is my miniDSP 2 x 4 Balanced. All reset to factory settings and ready for use. $75 shipped to your door in the USA
  12. jtwrace

**SOLD** FS: Shure SM7B Microphone **SOLD**

Up for sale is my barely used backup SM7B. Pretty sure it was used once actually other than sitting pretty on the stand. Shipped in the box as new. $OLD shipped in the USA
  13. jtwrace

WANTED: Topping Multichannel DAC (list your wants)

On another forum @manisandher and I were going back and fourth discussing MCH dacs. That led me to start this thread since @JohnYang1997 is active here. Perhaps he would take some of the feedback into consideration. :) 8 fully balanced channels (regular size XLR connectors) Global volume...
  14. jtwrace

The Intellectual People Podcast - Alison Morrow

Alison Morrow quit her TV news career in 2019 after 12 years as a reporter. She worked in several states working for FOX & Friends and FOX News Channel and most recently for the NBC affiliate King TV in Seattle.
  15. jtwrace

The Intellectual People Podcast - JDS Labs

John Seaber set out on a mission. He wanted a well performing headphone amp. Little did he know that his search would form a very successful business manufacturing an enhanced version of Chu Moy's cMoy design. Selling tens of thousands of these units, yes, you read that right; ultimately led...
  16. jtwrace

WTB: Okto dac8 Pro

Black preferred but would take silver.
  17. jtwrace

WTB: exasound e68 or s88

I'd prefer an s88 but will certainly entertain the e68. Prefer a black unit but silver could work if the deal is solid.
  18. jtwrace

The Intellectual People Podcast - Orchard Audio

Leonid (Leo) Ayzenshtat, full of passion; started Orchard Audio to maximize the dollar to performance ratio. Take a listen to hear about Leo's journey from concept to reality!
  19. jtwrace

Soundaware A1 Pro

This unit looks very interesting for $1400. Fully balanced with streamer and Roon Ready. http://www.soundaware.net/productinfo/433323.html I did ask them to contact ASR! :) I could do without the $30 fuse nonsense though.
Top Bottom