Search results

1. C

Which TPA3255 amp do you recommend?

For that board you need a box that should house that all, external connectors, etc. Better get an Aiyima A07 or a Fosi. The Fosi has an excelent passive cooling system.
  2. C

Does any one allready tried the Shanling EH3 dac compared to the Topping D90?

I thought you were talking about any of those many small sized PCs around.
  3. C

Which hardware did you use and how it has behaved in durability?
  4. C

Now I realize that you were talking about a PC that seems to be used as HT. Not a HT receiver running Android. None of my Android media devices that I use as media manager, with Kodi, accepts Foobar.
  5. C

Which HTPC you have that runs Foobar? I want to make my media players run Foobar for streaming music from my PC, but I couldn't till now.
  6. C

Can you explain a bit on how is designed that streaming system you are using that involves de ET3? Which is the management application and what source/s you are using?
  7. C

Which TPA3255 amp do you recommend?

It's highly unlikely that you can improve on the very high evolution and price, that mass production with tremendous quality has achieved with these chips.
  8. C

USB output for a Wiim streamer

Now, that's very good news. Let's hope ASR tests it, using a top grade DAC interlinked by USB to it. I'm using such a system, with a Raspberry streaming by Ethernet from my computer, Have you compared a USB link with a coaxial one? I did and it doesn't even get close. Optical is simply bad.
  9. C

USB output for a Wiim streamer

Don't you people miss having an USB output on Wiim streamers to link your external DAC to? Perhaps Wiim is considering adding one? It's the only thing that stops me from buying a Wiim streamer.
  10. C

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Review (Amplifier)

How do I bridge the Aiyima A07 to use it as subwoofer amp? Can it be done on board or do I need an external circuit for the bridge? Any suggestions for the bridge circuit? The datasheet shows what seems to be a suggestion for such a bridge, redirecting some pcb paths. Has anyone tried it?
  11. C

Tube connectors. Wtf

Yes, and speakers too. But the problem is when the signal goes THROUGH a magnetic wire. Transformers use copper wire. Magnetism is induced and re-converted or isolated from one side of the transformer to the other. The problem are the non-linearities in the electrical signals, which are worst...
  12. C

Tube connectors. Wtf

Yes, you should never use magnetic metal in an audio signal path. Magnetism affects the signal going through. But some people do not care for that.
  13. C

Tube connectors. Wtf

Are they magnetic or bronze?
  14. C

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Thanks. I'd let it be then. Keep enjoying the D10.
  15. C

The D10 is the DAC I use as output for my desktop PC, so I doubt the differences with the D10S would make a difference. When I asked for differences in audio quality with the Khadas DAC I meant to use as a D10 upgrade, if the Khadas contributed anything to that. I would continue to feed USB...
  16. C

Has someone compared, in audio quality, the Khadas Tone Board DAC with the Topping D10? Where can I get more information on, including price, for those boards you can connect the Khadas to?
  17. C

AIYIMA A07 TPA3255 Tear Down

Has anyone modified the A07 following the TI datasheet, that seems to show how to bridge the TPA3255?
  18. C

Unregulated 32v from a switching supply? What I wonder is how no one has tried using a linear DC supply, as 32v 5A wouldn't be that large or expensive.
  19. C

The A07 was built with some compromises, which the Foxi avoids. But it's popularity and sales success seems to show that the design constraints can be dealt with. I am not seeing so many people complaining about in Amazon, for instance, or in forums. Those of us that "foresee" a potential...
  20. C

I already bought mine with the LM4562 option. But I will probably do the ventilation holes.
Top Bottom