Search results

1. SOULKAT

Jitter with topping e30

My Topping E30 Dac ( New modle with the Cyrus chip not the AKM Chip with the reverse polarity issue ) on coax to my Pioneer LX91 Blu-ray player playing CDs the sound cuts out for a second 1 to 2 to up to 3 times a track I have only just noticed it as I have never used it as a CD player ) as with...
  2. SOULKAT

Stereo AV Receiver or just use my Stereo system ?

I have swopped HDMI cables = No Change & Toslinck cable =No change & Used the x2 Phono into the amp = No change the Phono out on the splitter works with the amps input. The settings I use on the splitter are ARC / SPDIF/LR & PASS So that's the channel I am using comes up in a green light and...
  3. SOULKAT

I have swopped the HDMI around but not with the sound off on the switcher and I have not tried another Toslink cable I will try them both tomorrow Thanks
  4. SOULKAT

What is the best quality/price headphones for 1500€ max ?

I did go and buy another new pair of HD650s so a side grade not an upgrade.
  5. SOULKAT

Pro-ject Optical Box E Review (Phono Stage)

Has anybody got a Pro-Ject Optical Box E Phono ? i have run out of inputs on my Arcam SA10 amp & I need to add my Denon Tape player and the old Moth turntable with Optical out to my amp so if i do sell my Moth i can flick a switch and add a CD Player as well plus there's a 3.5 audio in & out on...
  6. SOULKAT

Pro-ject Optical Box E Review (Phono Stage)

Has anybody got a Pro-Ject Optical Box E Phono ? i have run out of inputs on my Arcam SA10 amp & I need to add my Denon Tape player and the old Moth turntable with Optical out to my amp so if i do sell my Moth i can flick a switch and add a CD Player as well plus there's a 3.5 audio in & out on...
  7. SOULKAT

NAD PP 4 Review (Digital Phono Stage)

8. SOULKAT

Nice turntables. Attached picture is an absolute requirement.

My first turntable was a Hitachi HD350 When i was 16 Years old, Then Rega / Moth Turntable at 30 years old Then a Rega Planer P2 at 60 years old brand new this week And a few photos to follow
  9. SOULKAT

I have tried everything HDMI leads ports and settings on tv and Fire Cube and there is no stereo output on the fire cube. Only Audio settings are PCM {Is what i have it on now} Dolby digital plus = Low buzzing sound & Dolby digital = Loud buzzing sound Advanced audio settings are only Volume...
  10. SOULKAT

I will have a go at those suggestions it seems like you understand my problem Thanks
  11. SOULKAT

Review and Measurements of New Topping D50s DAC

Wow one you like that's Rare I have the Topping E30 so i now know my upgrade will be.
  12. SOULKAT

I was looking at that one the AT-VM95ML £149.00 & I never knew that about the AT-VM 95SH Shibata £170.00 TO £180 but in the end I saw the Exact and I have just bought a Yellow Rega Exact Cartridge with only 10 Hours use for £156.00 + £4.70 Del the seller seems to be a very honest and honourable...
  13. SOULKAT

This is the main bit for me I think. NAD PP 4 Digital Phono/USB Preamplifier£169.00 enables you to digitise your treasured vinyl collections to a PC or Mac. It features inputs for both MM (moving magnet) and low noise MC (moving coil) types for a wide variety of phono cartridges, and there is...
  14. SOULKAT

NAD PP 4 Spec Show your vinyl collection the love it deserves. With the addition of the NAD PP4 to your home system, the LPs you cherish the most come alive in the form of expansive and rich sound. Offering superb and measured sonic performance, NAD combines two simple solutions – the NAD PP4...
  15. SOULKAT

Shame the Rega won't do this as it was just a thought of mine but he NAD Says that you can do this with there's so you can rip Tape & CD on there Software But it didn't get a great review on here. So would you buy the NAD ?? As its got loads of inputs and an output on the rear of it.
  16. SOULKAT

I have tried another HDMI cable from a trusted Place but I have not removed all the HDMI leads or another port so I will give that a try later and thanks for the info on the HDfury Diva I never knew about that one sounds cool for an upgrade I will look out for a used one maybe Thanks
  17. SOULKAT

Wow I was going to get one of these At £169.00 for a second Turntable as I have the Rega Fono Mini A2D MK2 and think its very good but thought this would be a bit of an upgrade { The FURUTECH High-performance phono amplifier built-in USB Alpha Design Labs GT40-USB-DAC at £575.00 Is a bit out of...
  18. SOULKAT

Pictures of new Rega Exact Cartridge ( Well newish )
  19. SOULKAT

Ok a final note as to New / Used Items All Included extra Delivery Charges. Used Pioneer PDP-LX6080 60" TV £245.00 / Used Pioneer Bluray Player BDP_LX91 £221.00 / HDMI 5x1 Switch and Audio Extractor £45.00 / Used Arcam SA10 Amp. £250.00 / B&W 601 my old pair for the TV And a New unopened box of...
Top Bottom