Search results

1. D3Buddha

TIDAL: No EQ is a major oversight

care to elaborate? In my opinion, the only thing they really have going for them is the sample rate and library. Everything else is pretty much suspect. Fortunately, those are the top priorities on my list.
  2. D3Buddha

Third: Thank you! but I want to add - is it really a debate that Tidal is industry-leading as a marketed hifi streaming service? Whether they're the best is anyone's opinion I guess, but they have the largest library coupled with the highest sample rates. They also have the most users. Didn't...
  3. D3Buddha

First: Yep I forgot that I copied some of that from a review I left for Tidal directly. It was with the slightest intention of ingratiating the beast ;) Second: I would love to hear all the complaints about sound quality from an affordable service with 24-bit / 192 kHz sample rates + MQA.
  4. D3Buddha

Regarding TIDAL for iOS & macOS: First of all, I love the song selection and you simply can’t beat the sample rate (bravo there!), but how does an industry-leading hifi service like Tidal not include EQ natively? Someone hasn't done their homework regarding what audio enthusiasts really want...
Top Bottom