Search results

1. B

GR Research B24 AC Cable Review Follow up [Entertainment]

I don’t think Amir compares two DACs saying which is better, he just recommends both of them. It’s a different approach, as both DACs are good, but it’s up to you to choose. Why should he discuss the company’s pricing policy.
  2. B

Audiophonics HPA-S400ET Review (Stereo Amplifier)

Dylan sends it using regular postage or UPS. So via USPS and Canada Post I paid only about $200 CAD duties as he valued the amps a bit cheaper. I’m saying “only” because I ordered 8ch 252 and 6ch 502. Good luck :)
  3. B

Fosi Audio TB10D Amplifier Review

I have it in my garage paired with Polk bookshelves. I like the tone controls possibility. It sounds pretty well for this small box and loud. Streaming from Chromecast Audio.
  4. B

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

You need to check Audiophonics, for made in EU, not advertising :)
  5. B

Buckeye Amps: New US based Hypex multichannel amplifier builder, line-up announcement!

How wonderful are the amps from Dylan. Hard to explain. I own now two amps 6ch based on 500 Hypex modules and 8ch base on 252 modules. Listen to music everyday and movies every other day. Never had that level of headroom, clarity and dynamics before with class A/B. Thanks Dylan and good luck...
  6. B

Paradigm Cinema 100 Review (home theater speakers)

Would be good to use two of them as surrounds along with Paradigm Monitor. Tweeter is not the same but close. What do you think? Size is great for my needs
  7. B

Audiophonics HPA-S400ET Review (Stereo Amplifier)

I was going to order to ON, but since they only use the UPS, I went with Buckeye amps. Previously, UPS/Fedex charged me an enormous additional fees for customs clearance on top of 13%HST.
  8. B

Bluesound Node Review (Streamer)

Thanks for sharing. So with the sub out being used it’s technically impossible to use the fixed volume since the sub will get the full volume via sub out. If I’m planning to use if with the integrated 2ch amp, should I set the highest volume on integrated then and use the app to control the gain?
  9. B

GoldenEar BRX Review (high-end Bookshelf Speaker)

Looks like the only products Aamir actually likes are the Chinese DACs ))
  10. B

Review and Measurements of Onkyo M-282 Amp

Would this be a good amp for 2 atmos speakers?
  11. B

Review and Measurements of Paradigm PW-Link Streamer/DAC

Getting weird results with this ARC so far. Connected it via optical out to my pre-amp. Both subs are connected to the pre-amp as well. When testing I hear low frequencies only coming together with right speaker. After the calibration, there is no bass. Hm…. Need to test it more
  12. B

My subs work fine now as I level matched them at least via REW and Audyssey via my denon AVR. My system is kind of combination of HT and 2.1 music setup when I’m using L/R speakers for stereo with dedicated rotel pre-amp
  13. B

Thanks a lot. Good advise. Will try next week
  14. B

Hi guys, need your advise regarding the PW Link implementation. Got it used for $100 and waiting for delivery, but wanted to clarify few questions before. Right now I play the music from my PC(USB out) via Foobar and TT(RCA) connected to Rotel Rc-1570 pre-amp with DAC and I also have two subs...
  15. B

Integra DTM-40.7: Stereo Swiss Army Knife

Thanks for taking time to comment. Will see how it sounds when I receive it. Cambridge Audio SR10 that I’m currently using is also not a high level receiver. More like a mid tear with better than expected sound. I will pair the integra with my HT amp anthem mca 3. Plus two subs.
  16. B

Integra DTM-40.7: Stereo Swiss Army Knife

Hey guys. Just wanted to resurrect the thread. Purchased the integra and waiting for delivery. Right now I have Cambridge Audio stereo receiver with phono pre-amp and also dac magic 100 from them. As the owners how would you characterize the sound. Is it bright, detailed or more like nad sound...
Top Bottom