Search results

1. arshinov101

Tidal now labels its HD files MAX sted of MASTERS. Where's MQA gone?

Tidal under windows online - D90SE no "MQA" and signed "PCM 96 kHz". But in GUI album link says MQA and downloaded files sended to D90SE signed "MQA"
  2. arshinov101

Topping M50

Be carefully with the power supply! Mine M50 after 8 months is broken. It was powered by auxiliary power out Icepower amp board 5V 1A. And everything was fine until I connected 2 hdd at the same time. There was not enough power, hdd not started. Then i connected to phone usb adapter 5A 2A... In...
  3. arshinov101

Topping M50

Just now I took m50 out of the box, connected it (there is no dc adapter included) to aux supply 5v icepower amp, and to D90SE, set up Wi-Fi, installed BubbleUPnP on the android phone, enter in Tidal account, chose m50 as a render. The music started playing. Master MQA via Bubble goes as flac...
  4. arshinov101

Topping Pre90 Review (preamplifier)

I see Nothing about volume range in User Manual RC1572. But I see that "Input Sensitivity Line Level XLR - 300 mV" "Input Overload Line Level - 4V". Not good with 4V XLR Linn out. Google search to find out what happens with RA-1572MKII (similar engineering) 100 volume steps: steps 1 and 10...
  5. arshinov101

Maybe Rotel volume control does not have dB but the display of steps? And with a non-linear dependence dB to step? My set D90SE - Pre90 - 1200AS1 * 2 -Audio Physic Tempo. At -15 dB scary to turn on, loudly at -35 dB.
  6. arshinov101

I have already made an order for pre90. I'll compare it soon.
  7. arshinov101

set: - Yamaha BD-A1010 (analog out SACD, digital output for CD, HDD) - Topping D90SE (spdif from Yamaha, usb from Acer Helios 300, aptxHD from phone) - Topping A90 (QED RCA-RCA from Yamaha, Belden XLR-XLR from D90SE, Sennheiser HD650, and Preamp Mode most of all) - ICEPower 1200ASx2 (YYTCG G2...
  8. arshinov101

Icepower 1200AS1 custom monoblock amp custom build

I also assembled an amplifier with ICEpower in the Ghent Audio case. There are 2 pieces of Icepower 1200ASC (1200AS1) inside one case. I am happy with the sound! After Denon PMA-2010AE it is not a fall in the dirt with your face. I can notice the small buzzing if I touch my ear to the case and...
Top Bottom