Search results

1. T

WTB - 1 Wavecrest HVL-1

Only if it's not above $100 shipped
  2. T

Closed back wired headphones as bassy, robust, and foldable like VModa M100?

A couple years ago I had a VModa M100 that I flew and commuted everywhere with and loved it paired a Fiio A5 amp and my old school iPod classic. Sadly around 2 years ago it was stolen, but I never replaced it because I had a Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 needing attention. Didn't have to travel as...
  3. T

Question regarding AVRs built in room correction and using a 3rd party

As the OP of this thread I’ve posted my use case of 3.1 and “maybe” 5.1 and I use Chane A1.5 and a Chane A2.4 for my center so I’m pretty budget oriented. My “maybe” rear speakers would be repurposed Wavecrest HVL-1s when I decide to replace those in another room. At this point in time I’ll...
  4. T

I see the app supports AVR-S750H so that's a nice budget receiver I was eyeing
  5. T

Would it matter if I got an AVR with Audyssey XT vs XT32?
  6. T

Use case is a modest 3.1 setup(potentially 5.1 absolute max) in a small bedroom. Not caring about Atmos. Movies are 90% played from streaming services from the Roku OS on the TV or a fire stick. My main reason for asking is if I need to get an AVR with XT32 if I want to use REW or Dirac from a...
  7. T

So I've never owned a full blown receiver before, but I want to get into it. I've read over many posts how Denons are basically to go-to receiver to get under $1500, but also to stay away from anything that doesn't have Audyssey XT32. I have some experience with EqualizerAPO for my desktop uses...
  8. T

Did You Buy Based On Amir's Review?

I've bought an SMSL M300, SMSL Sanskrit 10th Mk II, JDS Atom, Topping L30, Tempotec Sonata HD, Audioengine A5+, and AIYIMA A07 because of his measurements. And I've SOLD my O2+SDAC, Topping PA3, and Schiit Magni 3 because of his measurements.
  9. T

[US] Some audio stuffs for sale

For 1 piece or a pair
  10. T

WTB - 1 Wavecrest HVL-1

Looking for just 1 Wavecrest HVL-1 speaker for $100 shipped
  11. T

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Another request for Chane A1.5 and HTD L3 bookshelves :)
  12. T

Anyone have experience using a 16VAC 500mA plug for a JDS Atom?

I recently emailed JDS Labs that I had a Schiit Cthulhu lying around and if it was compatible with a JDS Atom DAC/Amp stack. I was told yes, but may be slightly limited at high gain due to the 500mA limitation for the amp. Does anyone have experience with what kind of limitation this would be...
Top Bottom