Search results

1. A

1N4007 Diode Problem

Hello, I meet a question. How can I make a 220V AC to 220V DC rectifier using a 1N4007 diode that can deliver 15 amps of current? if you can help me? Many thanks
  2. A

Linear Power Supplies

My DAC and streamer are powered by a Keces 12v DC linear power supply, while my Rega TT-PSU is powered by a Swagman Labs 24v AC unit. Is there any reason to utilize upgraded power cables with these (Furutech plugs, DH Labs cable)? Isn't the linear power supply where all the magic happens?
  3. A

LM324N problem

Good day, guys! today An LM324N microprocessor was unsoldered from an old board. It's a switch or something similar to a programmable chip. According to what I've read, the IC I have can be used to boost voltage. I tried wiring it according to the schematics, however, I only get 3.8V from 5V...
  4. A

Oscillation existed in my audio amplifier circuit?

Hi, all I am experimenting with audio amplifiers according to this content for a while now. And I want to learn how to do an operational amplifier with discrete components and understand all its section and sub-circuits recently. Then I decided to just skip the hard part and use operational...
  5. A

Can Class D used well for Front Stage?

Hi, all I’ve used class a/b audio power amp for running a front stage... when i read a note Class D Audio Amplifier Basic and DIY Example, i wonder can class d do just as well? if so what are your recommendations for class d amplifiers that are almost as good and can pass SQ qualifications...
  6. A

Drive speakers from headphone drivers?

Good day, all :) I’m using a SOM which has TLV320AIC3106 (data source as reference) on it, I want to use speakers, but TLV320AIC3106 has output for headphones. I am complete the new regarding audio electronics, but I guess I need to use amplifier for this. Is there anyone give some ideas...
Top Bottom