Search results

1. G

Topping A30 pro - NEWS???

Any news regarding a release date of the Topping A30pro? found a picture... https://hifigo.com/blogs/news/topping-at-cihe-guangzhou-2020
  2. G

Topping E30 DAC Review

well, my problem is solved. thx :) it goes into stand-by if i shut down my PC and wakes up again when i turn on my PC. As long as power is on the USB Bus there is no stand-by. i get it.
  3. G

Topping E30 DAC Review

so ive got the E30 (2004) from Audiophonics today. everything works great. just one thing doesnt, the auto on/off function. first of all,does mean A-0 in the menu "on" and A-C "off"?? secondly, it doesnt go into standby even without signal, it stays at 44.1,..... hope to find some advice :)
  4. G

JDS Labs Atom DAC will be announced soon!

Any new information regarding a release date???
  5. G

Review and Measurements of SMSL SP200 THX HP Amp

first of all sry for my english (not a native speaker). Im using a LakePeople HPA RS 02 and a Topping D10 with HD 600. ive got my SMSL Sp200 today and i listened with it for quite a while. Subjective Impressions: clean sound. But the thing is i cant hear any differences to my 3 year old Lake...
  6. G

Review and Measurements of Lake People G109-S Amp

Finally a Lake People Amp Review and im quite happy to see these results, cause im using a Lake People HPA RS 02 which i got off of Ebay for 280€ (like new) 2 years ago.
  7. G

Gustard x26 or lks mh-da004 or SMSL VMV D1 or audio gd d27

I would choose the RME ADI-2 DAC or the Chord Qutest because of great performance.
  8. G

Review and Measurements of eXemplar Exception Phono Amp

from the Website: Quote: "eXception Phono: The Oppo 105 For true music lovers, nothing equals the warmth, dynamic range and fidelity of vinyl records. Therefore, a critical component of every audiophile’s vinyl playback system is the phono preamp. Due to the extremely small signal produced by...
  9. G

Can't decide between a few DAC's and i would like to know what technical data matters :)

ive got the Topping D10 for 5 months now and im really satisfied with my purchase. nothing to complain.
  10. G

Review and Measurements of Wireworld Starlight 7 USB Cable

Thanks for the review, im really enjoying this site and your work. thx for that. Could you test the Topping D10, cause of no external power supply?
  11. G

New SMSL Sanskrit 10th with AK 4490

http://www.smsl-audio.com/productshow.asp?id=151 Measurements would be interesting.
  12. G

One box headphone amp/DAC required. A few requirements. Suggestions?

If you decide vs a Dac/Amp Combo.. i recommend as an Amp the Lake People HPA RS 02 for unbalanced or the HPA RS 08 for a balanced Setup.
Top Bottom