Search results

1. S

Yamaha MSP7 STUDIO speaker damaged after short 100% volume?

In the meantime (which is some time ago by now) I did some more testing: 1. I exchanged the whole aluminum base parts between the speakers, which consists of "INPUT" + "AMP"(=PCB+"POWER AMP") + "TRANS" and then the right speaker got quieter, so it's definitely not the drivers, as was kinda...
  2. S

Can't edit the first post anymore. The second speaker's drivers measure HF: 5.4 ohm, LF: 3.0 ohm. After exchanging the backside from left speaker to right speaker, the right speaker sounds quieter now (expected, after measuring the drivers' impedance), so it's definitely something on the...
  3. S

Hello, yesterday I received my Topping D10 Balanced DAC and connected it to my Yamaha MSP7 STUDIO speakers using balanced cables. I ordered it to fix PC static noises I'd get when playing CSGO:ZE, DayZ and even from moving the mouse using my mainboard's audio, not for "Hi-Res" audio...
  4. S

What budget speakers you like to see reviewed?

Yamaha MSP7 Studio. Yamaha places their MSP Studio line above their HS line and still sells it, but supposedly doesn't advertise it as much, and thus price-to-performance is supposedly very good. They are heavy and solidly built. Class AB amp? Supposedly their new NS-5000 is similar to these...
Top Bottom