Search results

1. G

Technics SU-GX70

This could be interesting. https://us.technics.com/products/network-audio-amplifier-su-gx70 No details around the amplification solution or what DAC is used, but I can't help drawing comparisons with the NAD M33 (albeit without the bells and whistles).
  2. G

Fallibility of the senses - objective testing

I read this in a Facebook group. (Happy to provide a link if anyone really wants it!) Yesterday I gave you a 10lb weight. Today I give you a 20lb weight. I ask you which is heavier. Without question, you say the one I gave you today is heavier. Analogy: Speaker comparisons. Yesterday I have you...
  3. G

Class D technologies

I have done a search, and looked beyond that, but haven't found a detailed discussion of the different tech that can e used in creating a Class-D amplifier. Not the circuit topology, or a Class D vs Class A consideration... Just the type and source of tech. Hypex ICEpower Purifi Pascal...
  4. G

Singxer SDA-6 (Pro)

Does anyone have a comparative review - technical evaluation - of the Singxer SDA-6? There were originally two models - he 'normal' SDA-6. and the Pro. Singxer have since ceased manufacture of the normal version, and only the 'Pro' remains. I've seen a lot of credit given to other very, very...
Top Bottom