Search results

1. Paspolc

My hifi connections. Please help.

You probably think I'm crazy,but I need the help of someone of goodwill because I'm not quite sure how to connect the various components of my hifi system,apart from the speakers and subwoofer to the amplifier.Before I mess up, If there is anyone knowledgeable who wants to give me 5 minutes of...
  2. Paspolc

Amazon music on yamaha network receiver

Hello everyone, I will preface this by saying that I am not an audiophile, although I would like to be, I have only set up a modest 2.1 stereo system thanks in part to suggestions received here in the group, especially thanks to Amir's reviews. I'll make it very short : I use this Amazon music...
  3. Paspolc

Undecided

hi everyone, i need a quick and unbiased advice: i'm undecided on which amplifier to connect to my Elac dbr62 if a marantz pm7000n or a Yamaha R-N803. I mainly listen to rock, jazz, classical music, my room is 300 sq.ft and I sit at about 6/7 feet from the hifi system. my choice is limited to...
  4. Paspolc

Dac choice

Hi everyone, I need an advice from you. Which Dac would you suggest me to buy between Sanskrit 10th Mk II and a Schiit modi3? Thanks for help Pasquale
  5. Paspolc

Cd/dvd/blue ray + Dac

Hello everyone, I have a DVD player that I use to listen to music CDs, but it has no outputs that I can connect it to a dac that I am about to buy. Since I still want to be able to physically listen to music CDs, you could recommend me a good cd / dvd / blue ray player of decent quality that I...
Top Bottom