Search results

1. Eric Auer

Music For Testing Bass

The Clash - The Guns of Brixton Megadeth - Sweating Bullets D'Angelo and The Vanguard - Till It's Done The Reverend Horton Heat - Psychobilly Freakout Primus - Wynona's Big Brown Beaver Jimi Hendrix - Manic Depression Nirvana - Aneurysm Fela Kuti - Expensive Shit Preservation Hall Jazz Band -...
  2. Eric Auer

Crown XLi 800 Power Amplifier Review

Excellent amp to drive bass cabinets. Bass guitar > Pre Amp > Crown > Cabinet. No reason to confuse this with anything Home Hi-Fi at all.
  3. Eric Auer

Budget DAC Review: behringer UMC204HD

What branch? I work in live stage, light and sound and see more of Behringer/Midas around every year.
  4. Eric Auer

Budget DAC Review: behringer UMC204HD

I just picked one up for $120 from Sweetwater. It will be used to pipe a Synth and a Stage Piano to Ableton on the PC, and to supply monitoring of those to a T class amp and a pair of old Saba BOX 45's
  5. Eric Auer

Review and Measurements of Schiit Modi 3 DAC

In your case the best way to get that information would be to listen to both. With your gear. In your room. With your ears. And music that you like.
  6. Eric Auer

Survey:What kind of products do you want in 2019?From S.M.S.L

The LG V40 does this already with no need for a external device. If more phones go in this direction there would be little market for a dongle. Eric
  7. Eric Auer

Survey:What kind of products do you want in 2019?From S.M.S.L

15-30W Stereo integrated Amp with 3-5 inputs including phono. And Remote. Eric
  8. Eric Auer

TIDAL accused of deliberately falsifying streaming numbers

Gangsters? LOL. You people forgot how many artists were/are more or less enslaved by record companies and producers ? You people boycott labels? Some funny shit... Eric
  9. Eric Auer

Review and Measurements of WesionTEK Khadas Tone Board DAC

Biggest draw back here is no optical option which leaves out the Chromecast Audio as a source. Eric
  10. Eric Auer

Review and Measurements of Schiit Modi 3 DAC

Going pretty low there on the PTSD. Pretty shameful calling PTSD in any form irrelevant even as a bad joke. Some people don't care what type of attention they get as long as they get it I guess. Eric
  11. Eric Auer

MQA: A Review of controversies, concerns, and cautions

The self importance of "Audiophiles" is amazing. They are not the economical factor that will make or break MQA. Eric
  12. Eric Auer

MQA is not going to succeed because of Audiophiles, but rather because the 99.4% of streaming consumers who really don't care what format it is they are listening to. As long as Audiophiles are willing to shell out money on perceived superior formats there will also be other choices as well...
  13. Eric Auer

Has No-one Else Noticed This?

Pretty sure I did that. Eric
  14. Eric Auer

Has No-one Else Noticed This?

And being a moderator is not all that much fun as it turns a trip to your favorite forum in to a job. I did it for years as well. Eric
  15. Eric Auer

Would be interesting to know how many use Tidal Masters without a MQA enabled DAC. (Like Me). I really don't see MQA as much of a threat to anything really, maybe I'm just to laid back about this... Eric
  16. Eric Auer

Personally I cant wait for the gigantic consumer uproar over MQA *crickets.. Eric
  17. Eric Auer

Measurements and Review of Schiit Yggdrasil DAC

Probably why the Trolls came here in the first place. Eric
  18. Eric Auer

"Apple Homepod: a Speaker to Reinvent Home Music"

I have Airplay on a Android tablet, used to cast to a Pioneer AVR that also has it. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=eu.airaudio&hl=en You have to root your device tho. Probably could cast to a Homepod as well. Eric
  19. Eric Auer

Measurement and Review of Schiit BiFrost Multibit DAC

You guys at Schiit have to work on Sundays? Eric
Top Bottom