Search results

1. P

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Measurement Update

Great to see this finally wrapped up. Kudos to Amir as usual, for all his work, and kudos to the two owners of the speakers. Well done all of you, and thank you.
  2. P

Tekton M-Lore Speaker Review

He should use it on his hideous looking speakers.
  3. P

So, he drives a Fiat?
  4. P

I'm losing count. Is he tripling or quadrupling down now?
  5. P

This is next level stuff. I don't think there's an appropriate emoji to react to these posts. And the Darwin Award goes to...... Edit: to clarify, I was referring to EA on Facebook. He should tap out.
  6. P

@Eric Alexander breaks the internet.
  7. P

This. Is. An. Absolute. Shit. Show. By any standards. Is this Eric guy a real person? If so, should we contact him and let him know that an AI has gone rogue and is making him look like a right prick? This cannot be real, can it?
  8. P

This is a car crash. Eric doubling down and doubling down. @Eric Alexander , you may or may not be able to undo the damage you have done to your reputation, but you can definitely make it worse. See sense, learn from this and your company may still have a future. Time heals. Edit: might be...
  9. P

Legal fund for Reviewers/Erin?

The irony hear being that if one of us, or Erin, thrashed Tekton speakers in a subjective YouTube review, there'd be no litigation. Full disclosure, I never got to view the review before it was taken down.
  10. P

Watches! What do y'all have on your wrists?

Fantastic, one of my all time favourites. I have the Dan Henry homage, the 1947. It's only a pretender but a really elegant dress watch non the less.
  11. P

Wadax Reference Server

The optical connection. AMB!
  12. P

Cross at 60 vs Cross at 100

What software are you using for this? Audacity?
  13. P

New Set-Up for Small Room - Does This Make Sense?

I completely agree. I've coveted turntables for some time now but I've realised it's for nostalgia only, and perhaps a bit of hifi jewellery, but I know I'd never use it. Drop the turntable and phono stage completely and you'll be in the ballpark for some end game Neumann nearfield speakers. You...
  14. P

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

I duuno, I dunno, any ranking that has the Dyson Zone in third would make me question it.
  15. P

The moving microphone method (MMM) for Dummies using REW

Was this done with a microphone windshield? Just wondering how effective windshields are with MMM. Thanks.
  16. P

Apple is forced to allow installation of 3rd party Apps (outside of their official store) in the EU

Apple's locked down walled garden is the main reason why I don't use Apple. I'm also not a fan of iOS but their hardware is fantastic, pretty much all of it. Not to say that their OS's are not, they're just not for me. Android and Windows for me but I'm no fanboy of either. I use what I like...
  17. P

Best Portable DAC/AMP for HD600 (300ohms)

Quite the markup in Europe, almost double the price...
  18. P

Aune AR5000 Headphone Review

Okay, don't leave us hanging.
  19. P

Apple is forced to allow installation of 3rd party Apps (outside of their official store) in the EU

I don't want to go off topic but https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/europes-energy-crisis-is-over-kemp-2023-11-28/
  20. P

When using the lottery app in Ireland, when you login on the app you have to allow the app to geolocate your phone to confirm you are in Ireland or else you cannot use the app to purchase a ticket. I was in Belgium today so I couldn't purchase a ticket for tonight's lottery. It's a large jackpot...
Top Bottom