Search results

1. K

Fosi Audio SK02 DAC & HP Amp Review

If only I had an interest in being tethered into a wired headphone….
  2. K

AIYIMA A70 Stereo Amplifier Review

This one doesn’t look very large, particularly for a 10a. I can’t find any similar brick power supply, they’re all 48v 5a. That in itself is an innovation for this product. Like you I have mixed feelings about an outboard power supply, but it’s for aesthetic reasons only.
  3. K

Good call, I’ll keep an eye out on their website.
  4. K

Personally, I’d like to get my hands on just the 10a power supply
  5. K

At that price I’d bet you’re stuck with buying one with a 5a supply and replacing it. Maybe you can find one on a Chinese website.
  6. K

I understand the logic and agree. Even if the 5a power supply had better numbers, I’d have no interest in buying it. There’s plenty of other amps offering a smaller power supply with similar features using that chip. To me, the point of the A70 is more features AND much more power.
  7. K

Yamaha R-S202 Receiver Review

Not something I’d ever consider buying for myself, but still a competent product and a good value.
  8. K

Fosi Audio ZA3 Amplifier Review

Can anyone answer the following question; what is the detectable threshold level of SINAD for amplifiers?
  9. K

SMSL VMV P2 Headphone Amp Review

Seems like an excellent, interesting product, but the marginal return is quite slim based on the price.
  10. K

Arylic BP50 Preamp with HDMI ARC Review

Looked on their web site, there’s lots of interesting hardware and software. They need to up their game on the hardware a bit. With upgraded internals, this product would be a good buy at twice the price. A bit more and they could be real players. Too bad.
  11. K

Anthem AVM90 AV Processor Review

Unless you own a movie theater, why do you need a 15.4 channel processor? Just seems a bit much for home theater to me.
  12. K

NEOHIPO ET30 VU Meter Speaker Switcher Review

I need to figure out a way to take this apart and put it into my next DIY build. The meters look great.
  13. K

Weiss DAC205 DAC Review

I look at DAC’s as computers, what was stunning a decade ago is hardly usable today. However, we have now reached the point where all necessary performance benchmarks for what the human ear can perceive have been met. So to my view, the entire evaluation is about cost and features. When older...
  14. K

"Bamboo Project" : Dual Mono 3E Audio 480-1-29A Amplifier

Dani, What do you calculate the amps power to be?
  15. K

"Bamboo Project" : Dual Mono 3E Audio 480-1-29A Amplifier

Nice work as always my friend.
  16. K

Weiss DAC205 DAC Review

It’s been discontinued, but I suppose the question is, when was it initially released? Those specs might have been SOTA ten years ago.
  17. K

McIntosh MC 427 Amplifier Review

Mobile tube amp,wow, thought the last of those were made in the 40’s.
  18. K

McIntosh MC 427 Amplifier Review

Gotta admit, this surprised me. Always thought of Mac as a more of a collectors brand. No idea they did auto stereo.
  19. K

Marantz AV10 AV Processor Review

I can’t imagine having a use for this at home, but if you did, well it’s quite a unit. The inside looks better than the outside.
Top Bottom