Search results

1. B

Bruno Strikes Again. Purifi 1ET7040SA VTV Amplifier.

Sorry I meant hypex @sam my speakers are Gershman acoustic’s avant-garde. They are rated 87dB and usually goes down to 6ohm. Surprised that there’s such a hiss
  2. B

Wow you did? Wow!! Early adopter! I have their hypex 2 channel 1200wpc@2ohm PNC1200 and I get a significant hiss from my tweeter. Although I can’t hear it from the main listening position, you can hear the hiss from a foot away! Sadly tibor and team are claiming that the PNC 1200 is too...
  3. B

Mola Mola Tambaqui Measurements

how do you like your Makua with apollon amps?
  4. B

Review and Teardown of Douk audio MC103 PRO switch

@staticV3 i actually have this one (MC3) MC3 Input A: DAC MC3 Input B: Processor MC3 Output: PNC1200 Input A: hiss Input B: very very little hiss If i change the PNC1200 to my other Apollon Audio Purifi 1ET400A 8 Channel amp then no hiss on either inputs i havent tried DAC-> PNC1200 yet...
  5. B

Review and Teardown of Douk audio MC103 PRO switch

I have been using the switcher to switch between DAC-> Amp vs AV-Processor to AMP. Was working fine until i put in a more powerful power amp(apollon audio PNC1200). Now i have a hissing noise when i go DAC->Amp. Its only audible <1ft from the front left right and none from the MLP. Any advice...
  6. B

Starke Sound AD4.320 Review (Multichannel Amplifier)

Behold the “All new” amp from starke (Altho looks pretty similar or exactly similar to the ad4) https://www.starkesound.com/detail.html?id=47
  7. B

i had a chat w/ their support team yesterday about my PNC1200 Stereo amp shipping delay. Hypex hasn't sent them the amps so the delay in setup/ship. Interestingly, during the chat, the agent mentioned if i wanted to switch the PNC1200 w/ the 1ET7040SA purifi modules as they could ship it asap...
  8. B

Apollon Audio AS1200 Review (Stereo Power Amplifier)

@amirm please review the PNC1200 from Apollon! https://www.apollonaudio.com/apollon-audio-pnc-1200-stereo-amplifier-hypex-nc1200-weiss-op2-bp/
  9. B

Nord Acoustics vs Apollon

fair point. Then i digress to a separate question Purifi vs NC1200 - what difference tonally, sound signature can you expect?
  10. B

NC500 vs NC1200 vs Purifi for Revel F226Be's

i spoke w/ apollon last night and they mentioned the higher powered purifi will be released mid 2022. He also mentioned that the main advantage of purifi 7040SA is higher current output and at 2ohm speaker loads. If an amp doesnt need them then better to go w/ the existing purifis. Also price of...
  11. B

Nord Acoustics vs Apollon

Hi all anyone done AB test of Apollon and Nord's NC1200 stereo amps? Both have similar specs on paper so i guess it'll come down to implementation and price. There's not a lot of research on Apollon however the Nord's NC1200 has great measurements on Audioscience review. help much appreciated
  12. B

Starke Sound AD4.320 Amp Review (Sample 2)

i haven not hear from them in a few weeks. I've shared the latest ASR report and all i have gotten are crickets!
  13. B

Please all - one request - post your feedback on the two RAVE reviews from two 'reputable' youtube reviewers 1) Jay's rave review of Stark ad4 2) Home Theater Fanatic - - sadly i bought the AD4 and the A8 based on his reviews
  14. B

i posted a link of this report in Jay's "rave" review of this amp -- lets see what he says (or not says)!
  15. B

wow.. thanks again. I want my money back from Starke for my Ad4. I also purchased the bigger brother a8.350 :((( if i lived in the US i would've def. shipped it to you for an analysis. Thanks @amirm
  16. B

Wilson Audio TuneTot Review (high-end bookshelf speaker)

this would be awesome. Sabrina or Sabrina X
  17. B

what was your process to get a refund? I live in Singapore and purchased through a dealer. I doubt the dealer will entertain a refund - i purchased in August and like many of u had to turn up the volume a lot more than my kinky ex-M1+ integrated amp
  18. B

i'm on the same boat!! maybe i'll switch this to run my atmos heights :( @Amir - any chance to test the a8.350 https://www.starkesound.com/detail.html?id=46 hopefully this isnt a dud too
  19. B

Anthem AVM 70 and AVM 90 Processors

when will you release an AVM70 review @amirm
Top Bottom